it's official # I hate this heat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh, I dont have a boat, but I can steal my neighbour's boat.
I'll bring the jetski too. And the tube.

Plus lots and lots of alcohol.

I dont know how to make a mai tai, but I suspect lots of fun will be had learning.

Lots of fun.
:hyper:

btw, I want to vent in here about MY weather. I hate autumn. I really do. Damn stupid winds everywhere. Its so strong.
:mad:

Sydney is going to be hammered this weekend.
:angry:

jetskis rule :up:

i rode one for the first time last week
now i'm only living until i ride one again.

and as long as there's rum in my glass, it's a mai tai. :wink:

woooo! jetskis are the MADDEST fun you can have on water.

i actually have a pretty full sized bottle of rum that i want to give to someone. i've made one drink from it, but apart from that it is packed full of alcoholic goodness :D
i wonder if i sent it to you, would it get through customs?
:hmm:

Bundy rum tastes like piss. no offence :D

Me too MVD. I burned up at a meeting in Cullman. I stopped on the way home and got a great big Screamsicle at the Planet Smoothie joint. That was nice.:drool: :drool:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

It's a nice little town. It's a little strange. It was founded by German immigrants and it's right smack in the middle of a dry county. We can't figure out why on earth they voted to stay dry. (Alabama never voted to repeal Prohibition. In a state that didn't the counties decide whether or not they are going to allow sales of alcohol. Germans voting to stay dry? Huh? Being part German myself I don't get it)

sue4u2 said:
100 degrees when I went to lunch, literally. in LA (Lower Alabama)
It killed my car a/c last week now I can't breath when driving. miserable...

Great. That :censored: bookdrop is going to be hell tomorrow if it's half as busy as it was last week.

It was 105 with the heat index factor today. Saved by the Frozen margaritas (sp?) hell don't care how it's spelled. Taste/feels great. Think I'll open a "frozen" shop for July, Aug, Sept - in this part of the South. Come as you are, listen to U2 and chill out.
*off to pour another*:drool:

Edited to say "I'm not :drunk:

Last edited:
I couldn't think about anything besides icy drinks at work yesterday. Fortunately another worker got most of the books at the drop so I only had to take two books out of them and not lug that giant truck into and out of the building. Still this sucks.

Back
Top Bottom