It's Official I hate the HILTON SISTERS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
you females really hate good looking, rich young women... guys don't give a crap about good looking, rich young men... but man oh man do the vomen have a hatred for young, rich, usually blonde women. the envy runs thick
no, it's not envy. why would i be envious of someone who goes out in public with their cooch hanging out? and lets someone snap a picture with it very visible? you've never seen a pic of colin farrell getting out a limo with his wang flapping around. there's a difference between being young, rich, and beautiful and being young, rich, beautiful, and skanky.

I agree Khan. There are some really cool people who are young, rich, beautiful, and accomplished. Or make that rich, beautiful and accomplished.

KhanadaRhodes said:

no, it's not envy. why would i be envious of someone who goes out in public with their cooch hanging out? and lets someone snap a picture with it very visible? you've never seen a pic of colin farrell getting out a limo with his wang flapping around. there's a difference between being young, rich, and beautiful and being young, rich, beautiful, and skanky.

I totally agree. As for Paris Hilton...I don't like her b/c she whores herself for the media. Her sister Nikki is more down to earth. She designs handbags ( I know it's not much but hey, at least it's a job) and tries to keep a low profile. In my opinion Nikki is the pretty sister and Paris feels the need to act out and get attention b/c she is not as attractive. I wouldn't doubt that Paris is secretly enjoying all the hype surrounding her sex tape.
PS -->it's offically my first "it's offical" post

please people....

this post was pulled out of nowhere (it has been dead for OVER a month) to get a rise out of people.

let it be.

ps - Welcome Wild honeyalways...please stand still for a few seconds....

halloween20033.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom