it's official # I hate stress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I prefer the word stressed.
Only because I, in my warped mind, can read it backwards and get desserts out of it :yes: You take the smiles where you can on bad days. Much nicer to be thinking of cheesecake, cinnamon rolls, chocolate covered graham crackers:drool: than the "S" word

shari schultz said:
I prefer the word stressed.
Only because I, in my warped mind, can read it backwards and get desserts out of it :yes: You take the smiles where you can on bad days. Much nicer to be thinking of cheesecake, cinnamon rolls, chocolate covered graham crackers:drool: than the "S" word

Personally I think about vanilla ice cream (especially the stuff at the local creamery :drool:), my favorite cookies and caramel cakes.

I think the best cure for stress is laughter, no matter how angry/ upset/ busy I am if someone can make me laugh I feel much better, I laugh at most things though, I passed an advertisement last week when I was waiting to cross the road and I died laughing, I'm sure people thought I was weird. :|

computers make me so stressed.
usually music cheers me up but i thnk i am witnessing tghe loss of many gig of mp3s so the purpose is defeated.

:sad:

I lost all my Slane mp3's, even the ones where I could hear and my Dad talking. I also lost about 3000 others.
It was all my fault for blowing up the computer 2 years earlier, it never functioned properly after that. :(

Stress?
Moi?
:eyebrow:

I'll have to look for it. Can't give it to you at the moment. Sorry.

Marty (who likes everything to be relaxed)

Back
Top Bottom