Its Official#I hate spiders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Last nite when I went to bed, There was a giantic spider sitting on my wall just above my pillow. I searched high and low and pratically tore my bed apart making sure that spider didnt have a lady friend!!! Gah I cant stand spiders especially ones that hang on the wall by my bed!!!!!

I hate spiders.

I heard this story at my old job from one of my co-workers. One time, she was with our boss. She saw a spider and pointed it out to him so he'd get rid of it. The spider had been dangling from a web...so he grabbed the string it was hanging off of...and put the spider in his mouth and ate it!!!!!!!!!!!! :barf: :yuck: :der:

Gross...........................

When I was looking for apartments last year, this girl showed me her nice bathroom (with the old-fashioned bathtub :cute: and all), but in the corner, she had this spider which she kept to have the insects eaten by it. :no:

Forget the fancy bathtub, I didn't take the room. :tsk:

Last edited:
I hate spiders!!! I dont see too many in my apartment but I did see one the other nite and I had baby kill it. :hyper:

Bonochick said:
I hate spiders.

I heard this story at my old job from one of my co-workers. One time, she was with our boss. She saw a spider and pointed it out to him so he'd get rid of it. The spider had been dangling from a web...so he grabbed the string it was hanging off of...and put the spider in his mouth and ate it!!!!!!!!!!!! :barf: :yuck: :der:

Gross...........................

oh my god that is so nasty! i can't get that image out of my head!

Sicy said:
I hate spiders!!! I dont see too many in my apartment but I did see one the other nite and I had baby kill it. :hyper:

Normally I will have my dad or my brother kill the spiders, but none of the men in the house were around last nite so I had to kill it.

Back home in our old house, we had cathedral ceilings, so I couldn't reach spiders sometimes. If there would be a spider up there when Dad wasn't around, I would take a can of hairspray and just blast the sucker until I poisoned him.

When we were getting ready to move though, my dad ended up going up on a stepstool to take my high posters down...and he ended up touching the ceiling, and he asked me why the ceiling was covered with a disgusting, sticky film. :uhoh:

I got lectured for a bit, but then I reminded him that it wasn't going to be our house anymore anyway.

My Dad gets the spider ambulance out to get rid of our spiders

*dashes onto site to find picture of spider ambulance*

brb.............

The Spider Ambulance

My dad even says nee naw nee naw running up the hall with it :crazy:

1_full.jpg

13_full.jpg

Its cool...and you see the dust flying about so when my dad sucks up a spider he makes sure he can see them floying around inside :silent:

when I was young I fed little spiders to bigger spiders

I was a disturbed youth

dizzy said:
I hate those big, pregnant spiders.:ohmy:

:crack: *Shudder*

I think i speak for all of us when i say

that I am the biggest arachnaphobe here.

anybody remember the story about the spider that was in my hair and then when we got it out it crawled up my pant leg? I've been :crack: :crazy: ever since.

One time, when I was little, I took my bike out of the garage to ride it in the driveway...and there was a huge spider on it!! I screamed and fell off my bike. Who happened to be in the driveway?? The UPS man! He helped me up and got rid of the spider! :cute:

"What can brown do for you?"

Ali Rose said:

:crack: *Shudder*

I think i speak for all of us when i say

that I am the biggest arachnaphobe here.

anybody remember the story about the spider that was in my hair and then when we got it out it crawled up my pant leg? I've been :crack: :crazy: ever since.

i remember that story and it has to be the one that scares me the most. so sorry you had to go thru that ali.

Lara Mullen, you got a Dawson!! I want a Dawson when our current vacuum cleaner goes to Hoover Heaven :)

Poor poor Ali. :(
You and the hairdo spiders. :(

Death to all with 8 legs.

:lmao: thought it looked wrong when i typed that!! :D

I want my memory back...You would not believe the things I have forgotten lately...actually, some of you might believe it...:reject:
:der:

Sicy said:

I thought that said A baby at first and I pictured this baby that you keep to do housework crawling around with a flyswatter. :huh:

I don't mind spiders, really. :slant:

spiders are creepy

First think I thought of when I saw this thread was, "I hope Ali Rose dooesn't see this one." But it was too late. :|

If we have a spider in the house I run away and make Walkron kill it. :scream:

spiderer.gif

Back
Top Bottom