Its official I HATE CLUBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I know what a passport is. I like women with passports, too.

And I hate clubs. I like boats, though.

uh oh, i don't have a passport. i loooove clubs. and yes, boats are great, especially when the water is choppy, and there are lots of waves, and my cowboy hat is about to blow away, and i have to reach up to...oh, you get the idea.

Its a party in various clubs that some friends of mine organize. Its purely Roots and Rasta and Reggae music, but they don?t play Bob Marley (sad enough) but modern, more dub style.

I was to the last roots riot in Silvester and it was great, it was my last big party for some time (til?I go to Vegas f.e.) I don?t know if I go there because no time, and all those smokey bruthas when I can?t smoke, kind of annoys me.

Last time I met some nice people though. All Rastafarai ppl are there and it will be in a fucked up club, a club that I love. Now its too cold, but in summer they put benches in front of this small river and around a hundred ppl sit there and go only inside sometimes, they sit more outside to speak and drink and have fun, and they?re all freaks. The club itself is dark. I know the lightman there, he is a very very old friend, even though we are not close friends. He made me eat my first space cake when we were both seventeen, it was his b day party. And yes, you can get free soda there, so usually lots of hippies and people. Some punks collect the empty beer bottles and bring them inside and get another beer for free (not me, but they are nice).

When you go downstairs you have to pass some graffiti stairs... its located near the center, but off-way.

I like the club, its one of my fav here. And I like the roots riot, bc there?s lots of ppl like me... its a good mood and one love. Mhmmmmm, maybe I will go there just for a look.

Last edited:
funny what happened...

the kebra nagast just arrived for me from west las vegas...i was just reading about these same types of things before reading your post.

two halves.

Last edited:
My 9 iron is my best club. I can rifle the pin with it.
My driver sucks.I need new clubs.:eeklaugh:

are you playing with a full deck?

i lost the 9 of clubs...well, not really, i kind of threw it in the air and sliced it in half with the metal part of a ruler...my brother was pissed...

Club soda
i-1.JPG

I like clubs cos I'm a big stud and I go around picking up all kinds of women and I get lots of "tail"

(please note sarcasm)

I don't dance. I'm not coordinated like that. And most club-loving girls don't go for the skinny, uncoordinated type. Or at least that's been my experience.

the clubs me and my friends go to such cause the music is awful, and being asthmatic the smoke absolutely kills me.

but by being the biggest asses we could possibly be, time does actually fly.

zonelistener said:
I don't like the BMG music club
10 CD's for a penny is a scam

it is a rip off!!!
they screwed me over.
plus they sent me stupid cd's because they "thought I'd like them".
dummies.

All the clubs I've gone to have been smoke free...:shifty:

Lemon Meringue said:
I like Pubs better than Clubs

Lemon gave up what "I" thought were here favorite 14 clubs for pubs.:sad:

Maybe someday sh'ell tend those 14 clubs again.:yes: :D

I still :heart: my Lemon.:yes:

a world of magic and intrigue
and passion
and
betrayal!
and kevin bacon

bonosgirl84 said:
yep. yep. posting from work. and here is the post that i just HAD to make on my lunch hour.

One time, I forgot to log myself out at work, and somebody posted as me :der: :der: :der: :der:

*edits to add*

I found the post...LOL!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62797

I was so fucking pissed off though. :der: :rant:

I think it was Elvis.

Not OUR Elvis...I used to work with a guy named Elvis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom