It's Official #I hate bitches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
So today I'm at a temp agency applying, when the woman looks at my resume and goes, "You haven't worked in almost a year?" :eyebrow:

I wanted to go, "Um, yeah. Have you checked the papers lately? You're damn lucky to have a goddamn job. I bet none of your friends or their husbands, etc. are out of work either, eh? MUST BE FUCKING NICE!!!!!!!" :rant: :rant: :scream: :mad:

But no, instead I said, "No, I've been looking very hard. It's been pretty tough out there." :der:

So, I'll see if this place comes through for me. I just got a letter from an interview I had last week saying they decided to go with another for the position. :sad:

I'm SO TIRED of this. I feel like the biggest goddamn loser on earth.

:hug: Poodle :hug:

Girl, you're not a loser, and you'll never be a loser. The job market is hard. The economy is in shambles. You're out there busting ass and pounding the pavement. You're doing all you can do. A temp agency came through for me after a week and placed me in a very good job where I learned alot of skills. The typing test at the temp agency was a pain in the ass. And the girls there were bitches. blargh to bitches. Why can't girls just be nice and encourage each other?

its hard..but we have to have faith that something will come thru. i had the same questions asked to me too...and its embarrassing. i get those damned rejection letters all the time. i think i have a whole stack of them lying around here somewhere. i should throw them away since they do nothing but make me feel worse.

hang in there april:hug:

Last edited:
HelloAngel said:

Girl, you're not a loser, and you'll never be a loser. The job market is hard. The economy is in shambles.

So true. I'm sure you'll find a job sooner or later. And a good one. :hug:

I hate bitches too!!!!!!

I know how you feel - this job market sucks.

I have an interview on Monday, but one of the other finalists is my best friend...who already has a good job. F*cker!

Re: I hate bitches too!!!!!!

zonelistener said:
I know how you feel - this job market sucks.

I have an interview on Monday, but one of the other finalists is my best friend...who already has a good job. F*cker!

With friends like that, who needs friends??:scratch:

I'll throw a hex onto his interview.

Hang in there, April. The right opportunity will come along. Sometimes those temp jobs can turn into permanent ones. (Too bad the lady was such a witchbitch.)

Your new avatar si really scary. :ohmy: :lol:

i think you overuse a word you dont understand

wife....you best be online tonight. y'arr, that's all i got be sayin

*kicks some bitch ass :mad:

someone just sent me this:

BITCHDOM

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.
Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B =Beautiful
I =Intelligent
T =Talented
C =Charming
H =Hell of a Woman

B =Beautiful
I =Individual
T =That
C =Can
H =Handle anything

bitches suck.

so sorry, :hug: april...

:der: If it makes you feel any better, ... I haven't held down a permanent full time job since I graduated from college. (And that's THREE years)... I wonder what job interviewers are going say to me about that! :uhoh:

"we don't have anything today, check back monday"

Damn soulful....:hug:

It's so friggin tough out there nowadays to get something. I was talking to my friend yesterday about that as we left the temp place, how a year or so ago you could just apply for 5 jobs and have to turn down at least 2 of them, it was so easy to get something. Now, you apply for 30 jobs a week and maybe get 2 interviews, if you're lucky. :crack:

I'm so ready for this shit to end. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom