It's Official: I Hate 99% of the alters in this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosgirl84 said:
which really sucks because alters used to be one of the funniest things about this place

Seriously, do we need to hear this 'Things ain't what they used to be around here' in EVERY post of yours, expressed in a miriad of different ways?

Numb1075 said:
I'm alter-less

Contrary to what some people think (SICY/DOOZER):giggle:

I still dont believe you.

Wherever you are, Uber Beaver is too.

Same IPs.

Same location.

You cant fool me :mad:

Sicy, seriously, I am not Beaver.

We work for the same company, that could be the reason for a similar IP address.

Our phyiscal locations are different as well. I am in Westchester County and Beaver is in Long Island. There's an hour in between us.

:yes:

financeguy said:

Seriously, do we need to hear this 'Things ain't what they used to be around here' in EVERY post of yours, expressed in a miriad of different ways?

She speaks of reality, mr. cashieguy. Even some of your dearest friends from the internet world has some GREAT alters that would entertain for hours.

Now the alters stir crap.

MY ALTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anybody who doesn't know:
  • Whiskers
  • Peanut Butter Panda Bear
  • Lacrymosa
  • Sylvia Plath
  • Avril Lavigne
  • George Costanza

I don't think George has even posted yet. :mad:

My alters are just for fun. Now, if somebody uses an alter to truly attempt to hide their identity...so that they can just say whatever they want without people knowing it's really them...that's not cool. I never tried to hide behind these names. In fact, I think many times it was obvious that I was behind these alters.

You should see my alters at the Ryan Adams board. I have over 20 of them. :shifty:

fly so high! said:

Who's sly's alter? :scratch:

Does it really matter? I´m not even using my old user name anymore. I simply switched, thats all.

That said, then i have never tried to hide my original user name. Its been said in many threads. Look it up, if its that important.

I gotta tell ya...I don't really mind alters. In fact, I think I like them! It's kind of like the real life equivalent of getting a toupee.

financeguy said:

:bow:

financeguy said:

Let her bitch if she wants to :shrug: IO anything goes. Not really fair for everyone to jump on her for a simple comment. She wasnt addressing anyone in particular.

I have a few alters. Like BC though they're just for fun. I think Salty Brain Eater is my favorite :love:

I love that this has turned into a coming out of the closet party :love:

And ok, ok... down to about 97.3% now, but that 97.3% = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I think that's all... :lol:

What the reasoning was behind any of these, I have no idea.

I think this one was to start fresh, since I was sick of LMPA.

You all can see how well that one worked out. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom