It's official: I had a weird Bruce Springsteen dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
...also a co-interferencer was there.

The only question is, should I post it here, or in that interferencer's journal?

Nah, I'll post it here...

Well, I was in my brother's room, watching TV. But instead of watching usual channels it was more like watching photos or video stills. So I flip through, and on a stage (could only see a part of it but I'm pretty sure it was the heart), live among fans, there was Bruce.

Shot 1 - he's moving from stage to the tip of the heart, singing, fans cheering.

Shot 2- he's getting closer to the tip, still singing and fans being happy.

Shot 3- he's at the tip of the heart, lifting his shirt. I see he's totally wet from sweat, his chest hair is stuck to his skin (you know, like it would be at, say, showering).

Shot 4-our very own martha grabs my TV remote and starts searching for those images. U2 playing live appears shortly as she flips through the channels, but she pays no attention and keeps searching for Bruce.

:crazy: I only know a few Bruce songs, I don't own any of his albums - I have no clue where that dream came from. And I definitely have no clue whether or not he has a hairy chest.

Last edited:
this may very well be th emost intrigueing (or however you spell that) thread since the beginning of Interference
:hmm:

U2girl said:

Shot 3- he's at the tip of the heart, lifting his shirt. I see he's totally wet from sweat, his chest hair is stuck to his skin (you know, like it would be at, say, showering).

Shot 4-our very own martha grabs my TV remote and starts searching for those images. U2 playing live appears shortly as she flips through the channels, but she pays no attention and keeps searching for Bruce.

Ok, I just saw your reference to this in my journal.

Yeah, I'd be searching for Bruce if he were lifting his shirt and was soaking wet. Hmm-hmm. Yep. You betcha. :yes:

*looks here after a long time*

I totally forgot about this (the thread, not the dream lol)! I guess Bruce loving interferencers (aka April and Martha) influenced it.

:D Yes, I imagined that would be your reaction, martha.

martha said:
On the River tour, he'd have a bucket of water onstage, and when he'd been onstage for several hours, he'd dunk his head in it, and end up soaking wet, in tight black jeans.
were the jeans also in the bucket?

Back
Top Bottom