ITS OFFICIAL I guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I hear ya. If I get enough self-control, I think I'm just gonna set up permanent residency here, and forget all the other forums...lol.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

(((((((Sicy)))))))

What hobby have you taken up?

I understand if you aren't here as much anymore, but I'm glad you aren't going away entirely. You are so much fun, and you've helped me out a lot with my real life.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Sicy, you deserve happiness. Get out there and enjoy life, it will all still be here when you get back.

love you too

*hugs*

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

that's good Sicy, trust me you will feel A LOT better without stressing over an internet forum. this place is an awesome way to communicate and touch people that you never would have known otherwise, but it's no replacement for 'real' life
smile.gif

------------------
I sing beneath the shadow of your wings...

Would it help ya if I detailed your car inside/out and put my famous wax job on the paint, giving it the reflection gloss finish?

xoxoxo

Thanks guys.. you are all really great people and I feel very lucky to have made so many good friends.

My new hobby would be dancing.. hehe.
My mom kept trying to get me to come to her dance class and take a free lesson, so I finally did and had the absolute greatest time. I learned the basic steps to Salsa, Cha Cha and Swing! It was fun, I felt good, and I did not so much as think about the computer. I have a free private lesson wednesday and I have a feeling I might make a habit out of this! Also, there is something, I should say someone, that has managed to put a frozen smile on my face and I am just so grateful right now for the good things in life and trying not to focus all my emotions on an internet message board.

Thanks for understanding.. I'm not really going away, I just am finding out that I have a new view of everything and I think it its going to do me a hell of a lot of good.

And sure z edge.. detail away..
biggrin.gif

Sounds cool Sicy--you deserve a break from this place anyway! Enjoy your dancing, and have a crazy night on the town everyone in a while.

smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Dancing, how cool!
wink.gif
I think its great that you find something you like and that your enjoying yourself!
smile.gif

I've learned to to get away not just from this place but from the internet period! There is definitely more to life than sitting in front of a comp for hours!
smile.gif
In a way I'm glad school is keeping me busy and I love just going out with friends and hanging out rather than being home in a computer on like Friday or Saturday nights! Although, right now I have no choice cause I'm sick!
frown.gif
hehehe

Anywho, hope you start feeling better Sicy!
wink.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

That is one of the best posts I've read on this forum in a while. Glad you're life has taken a turn for the better.....Good luck with your new endeavor(shake it, Sicy!). You have much more to offer than just moderating an internet forum...
icon12.gif

------------------
N A T E

Happiness is...not a warm gun, but a frozen smile! I have been thinking a lot of the same things recently and someone has recently entered my life who has me smiling a lot too.

I am so happy our IO Super Woman has spread her wings! Cheers

I've spent a couple days more or less away from the forum. I return to find someone banned, changes to the forum, new forums and much drama. I'm starting to feel not quite so good about this forum and how things are handled. I've also realized that when I am away from the forum I am having a much better time, whether it be participating in a new hobby that I think I've fallen in love with, hanging out with friends and especially hanging out with a new friend whom I've come to like very much.

I dont know why I'm posting this.. I guess just to say that I'm realizing that there is more to life than this forum and I'm tired of it stressing me out.

I'll be around, since I am an administrator and I'm commited to that job, but I'm not very happy right now when I read the forum and I think its important to me to be happy and I'll do whatever it takes to do so.

I love you guys.

((( hugs )))

Originally posted by Sicy:
I've spent a couple days more or less away from the forum. I return to find someone banned, changes to the forum, new forums and much drama. I'm starting to feel not quite so good about this forum and how things are handled. I've also realized that when I am away from the forum I am having a much better time, whether it be participating in a new hobby that I think I've fallen in love with, hanging out with friends and especially hanging out with a new friend whom I've come to like very much.

I dont know why I'm posting this.. I guess just to say that I'm realizing that there is more to life than this forum and I'm tired of it stressing me out.

I'll be around, since I am an administrator and I'm commited to that job, but I'm not very happy right now when I read the forum and I think its important to me to be happy and I'll do whatever it takes to do so.

I love you guys.

((( hugs )))

Love you Doodle.

Please chat or email me if you would like to talk to your Noodle.

I just wanted to add my warm fuzzies here. You know from which I speak when I say that this forum can be a wonderful and a nasty place at times. But it's the best when you can take it or leave it - it's the best when you can step back, do things that you enjoy, like family and friends, then come back feeling refreshed and happy to share your experiences.

Sometimes, we all need a change, and instead of fearing it, we should look forward to it.

Sounds like your pallette is full and grande

Luv ya girl

looks good on you sicy
smile.gif

of course the forum is worse for it
wink.gif
, but personal happiness tops all other considerations in life.

enjoy the dancing and the smiling and whatever else makes you happy.

------------------
pssst: gravity pushes.

go for it sicy!!!

I think people tend to underestimate that being a mod (let allone being an admin) over here does make you feel responsible for a lot of stuff you have no control over

without my hobbies + lovely girlfriend I would have gone over the deep end within 2 months after being appointed a mod

ah well, maybe we shouldn't worry about the forum too much
Elvis will get another 30 mods to worry for us
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 03-25-2002).]

hope you have a great time, always embrace all that you enjoy and love in life~*~

I dont appreciate the gossip,lies, and backstabbing here. This place is supposed to be fun (although i dont think *arguments* are a bad thing...)
I may be leaving too...*shrugs*

You Can Check Out Anytime You Like, But you Can NEVER Leave Seems to be my motto.
confused.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
True, so true!
I guess sooner or later EVERYONE babbles on and on about leaving...But they always return!! Mua ha ha ha ha!
wink.gif

I know I'm prolly more bark than bite.
tongue.gif

Except around the band
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

dancing?!?! I'll cha-cha your face!!!!

but hey, go girl, have fun and do whatever makes you happy in life!!!

I try to keep away from this place, but I can't stay away altogether, still, at least I don't post everyday anymore; it's not a bad place, just don't get carried away with it blah blah blah, cha cha cha

cha cha this!!
mad.gif
tongue.gif

I'm going to learn some new moves tonite.. cant wait!!

Back
Top Bottom