It's Official #I got mail for the first time in two months!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
...and I just felt like using a lemon for the message icon.

My CD shipment was in my mailbox before lunch. Pop, Rattle and Hum, Zooropa, and War all at the same time. :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: U2 overload! :love: :combust:

My tax refund was in my mailbox when I got back from my classes after lunch.

:hyper:

What an awesome mail day! :hyper:

We got accepted for another credit card today with an obscene limit (ie they actually sent us the card) - not sure that this was a good thing :no:

I :heart: cool mail.

I am expecting a U2 calender, new checks with kitties on them, and a new set of headlight covers for my mustang.

:reject:

The CD I got smells strongly of bananas...:der:...it's driving me nuts.

I'm getting a Ryan Adams book in the mail soon...my mom sent me a giftcard, so I guess it's technically a gift from her.

The last piece of mail I got was from the library telling me to pick up my reservation. Before that, it was the Interference CD exchange, and before that, it was the government telling me to pay my school fees through GIRO or something.

I got a request to pose for a photographic shoot at the RTA today.
Yes, my drivers licence is up for renewal.
Woohay.

Also got another example of how low and desperate this aggressive marketing and sales fad is getting. Do any of you get an absolute truckload of real estate junk mail? We get about 3-5 flyers and brochures every single day. Well recently, its taken a serious nose dive in the annoyance stakes. We get PERSONALISED letters saying 'Dear Mr and Mrs Harlem, this is a genuine letter. We have a couple who are extremely interested in buying your property. To show how genuine we are, we can tell you their name is Mr and Mrs Yadayada, phone number 9268SCAM.........Please contact our office to arrange a time when we can view your property to get a detailed value estimate.'
WHAT A CROCK!!!!!!!!! LIES!!!!! ALL LIES!!!!!

Argh! How about they call me so I can tell them to kiss my arse!
:implodingsmilie:

Its amazing how desperate this kind of thing is getting. Marketing and tele selling has really exploded over the last couple of years. It seems no information is private anymore and you just 'end up' on hundreds of databses all around the place. Its very hard to escape from.
It makes my blood fair dinkum boil.
:scream:

Yay!!!!! My Ryan Adams book came today!!!!!

336%3C%3A49923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323386%3C%3A34%3B%3Aot1lsi

Those of us in the U.S. can at least look forward to fewer marketing phone calls...the "Do Not Call" list is supposed to go into effect in October of this year. :hyper:

They need to make a list like this for junk mail. :(

Right now all my junk mail is going to my parents' house since it doesn't get forwarded. :D

Back
Top Bottom