it's official # I goofed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Somewhere on my historical web site I misspelled the name of a city in Germany. It's Goettingen State and University; I messed up and called the place Gottingen. Oops!:reject: :banghead: :uhoh: :eek: :censored:

you're only one letter off

sajak-vanna.jpg

Pat, I'd like to buy an E

the night before last i had a dream that i was going to germany for the weekend at the last minute. except my passport is expired and i didn't have time to renew it but they said i didn't have to renew it cuz all i needed was a birth cirtificate. :hmm:

If only you could see the size of this f:censored:g page! It's going to take me hours to find this misspelling. The translator from the library e-mailed me and gave the spelling correction and the site's URL. I have no idea where in the document the damn thing is. I'll let you know if I find it before this weekend.:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

copy and paste the document into word, then do a word search for it :wink:

ABEL said:
copy and paste the document into word, then do a word search for it :wink:

Could I actually copy and paste a web page into Word? I might actually find the thing. The text is huge, with hundreds of listings. Aarrgghh.........:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:

Could I actually copy and paste a web page into Word? I might actually find the thing. The text is huge, with hundreds of listings. Aarrgghh.........:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:yes:

Just highlight the text in your web page, right click, copy, and then paste into a word document

Couldn't you also, while you're looking at the page in IE go to Edit and the choose "Find on Page"

Thanks for the tip JessicaAnn, I was able to fix the spelling mistake quickly!! Thank goodness! No more irate e-mails from Germany!

verte76 said:
Thanks for the tip JessicaAnn, I was able to fix the spelling mistake quickly!! Thank goodness! No more irate e-mails from Germany!

No problem :wink:

I would hate to receive angry German e-mails :crack:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom