It's Official #I give up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know why I even bother trying to maintain any type of relationship with my family. :sigh: My brother can move without informing my dad, not call home for six months, not return my dad's phone calls, and not even call him to thank him for a bithday present, yet I make the effort to call home even though I've moved out of the country, and my dad "doesn't feel like" talking to me. What the fuck???? :mad: I called him on Saturday morning to ask if any of my mail had been forwarded to him yet (I had to give a US address to have mail forwarded to) and he yelled at me for being stressed that the post office hasn't forwarded anything yet and that I'm still getting charged for phone, cable TV, and cable modem services for my address in Maryland when I cancelled ALL of those at the end of May. :scream:

I think you need to go for a nice walk to a nice coffee shop and just sit and read a nice book for a while

Also, the stupid companies NEVER respond to emails and you can't call the customer service numbers from outside the US. BASTARDS. I wouldn't care so much, but the cable company owes me money. :mad:

You have just made a MAJOR life change which almost always equals MAJOR stress. People divorce over moves to another state..you just moved to another country so problems will crop up, probably for some time.

You might not be able to resolve them overnight but they will get resolved. Write to your cable company and phone company, send it International Priorty and get it straightened out. You may have to write a few times but don't go crazy about it.

Now your father needs a kick in the ass for not wanting to talk to you...but maybe he's upset that you're gone?

In the meantime, take a deep breath. You are where you want to be, with someone you really want to be with so enjoy it. :) :hug:

Bono's American Wife said:
Now your father needs a kick in the ass for not wanting to talk to you...but maybe he's upset that you're gone?

I agree. I would be really hurt if my dad didn't want to talk to me. :( Some people deal with things differently though.

:hug:

Bono's American Wife said:
MAJOR life change which almost always equals MAJOR stress.

:up:

:crack: <- me this morning after they tried towing my U-Haul away from the airport because they could not find me in the airport (dumbasses forgot to check my office - where I can't hear airport pages). I still had to pay the fucking tow truck guy $40 "because he came out."

Then I went to move stuff in and my couch WILL NOT fit in my new apt. door - at all. I HATE MOVING - especially when you know NO ONE in town and have to rely on people that work for you as moving help. I still have no electricity.

Fucking bullshit day!

Back
Top Bottom