It's Official! I fucking HATE Microsoft Outlook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Everytime there is a message with an attachment bigger than say 10 KB, it'll freeze up and take forever to load! You can't even do anything else in the meantime! How is it that this doesn't happen with similar web services??? Like the new Yahoo Mail Beta? It's only Outlook that takes forever! :mad:

[/rant]

Is this @ work? Do you have no choice but to use Outlook? I am going to assume so because I don't know anyone that willingly uses it. It does suck. Lotus Notes, which we use, is no better though.

Well I could use webmail instead I guess, for the same work account. :hmm

Webmail is much better!

I hate the yahoo beta, I switched back to the old version.
That shit took entirely too long to load.

Sicy said:
I hate the yahoo beta, I switched back to the old version.
That shit took entirely too long to load.

agreed. yahoo beta is the biggest pile of crap ever. It's slow, clunky, and everything else that is crap.

i stopped using outlook a while back cuz my emails took forever to receive. now i pretty much just check my web-based earthlink email, but i'm trying to just get everything changed over to gmail. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

I used to do that, but I have 3 POP3 accounts, so I use Thunderbird to check them all at once. I still have to log into Yahoo though.

I think I would do it this way too if I had multiple emails to check.

The thing I hate most about Outlook Express is that it has a nasty habit of not wanting to download my e-mail while it takes forever to authorize and all of that jazz. Otherwise I really don't mind it. Am I nuts?

does people actually USE outlook? :huh:

between my Hotmail (fresh and new 1 Gb), Gmail (2.7 Gb) and my Yahoo (1 Gb I think...) I'm almost reaching my PCs Hard Drive :wink: (I have only 5.9 Gb :reject: )

outlook looks, sounds and is horrible, and also the worst name ever...

Back
Top Bottom