It's official # I forgot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So I went to the local pool this afternoon equipped with towels, sunburn lotion.........but I forgot my damn swimsuit!!:scream: :reject: Fortunately I only live a few blocks away from the pool, so I went home and grabbed it and then went back for a swim. It's too hot not to forget, uh, vital objects. :laugh: :laugh:

Who needs swimsuits? :)

I keep on forgetting....I went to Smoothie King on Saturday and had myself a "slim and slender" (I think that's what it is called). It was chocolate and banana flavored. It was good.

I was a little intimidated by the one I really wanted...but that's because it was in the "Weight Gainer" category. :der:

I wouldn't have a problem skinny-dipping in a lake or private pool, but a public pool or an apartment complex pool...I don't think I'd do that :lol: :sexywink:

*edits to add that I've never actually gone skinny-dipping*....yet :laugh:

zonelistener said:
I keep on forgetting....I went to Smoothie King on Saturday and had myself a "slim and slender" (I think that's what it is called). It was chocolate and banana flavored. It was good.

I was a little intimidated by the one I really wanted...but that's because it was in the "Weight Gainer" category. :der:

Cool! That reminds me, I have to go by the Planet Smoothie joint on the way to work tomorrow. Screamsicle time!!

verte76 said:

Good question except that this pool is owned by the Southern Baptist Convention. They're not big fans of skinny-dipping.:lmao:

that made me chuckle

i think there was a silly moment involving one of my friends years ago on an overseas trip with the school and she brought everything...

but her passport.

*Shake, shake, shake*

*Shake, shake, shake*

*shake what yer mama gave you!*

*Shake what yer mama gave you!*

ABEL said:
I wouldn't have a problem skinny-dipping in a lake or private pool, but a public pool or an apartment complex pool...I don't think I'd do that :lol: :sexywink:

*edits to add that I've never actually gone skinny-dipping*....yet :laugh:

Uh, no, it's not something I'd want to do either. Not only is it in a pretty public place many small children--even babies-- come there with their parents. They teach babies how to swim at this place. That's so cute!!:cute: :cute: :kiss: :angel:

Last edited:
lol, sounds like something I'd do. I have a collection of about 18 toothbrushes because *every* time I go away for the weekend I forget to take my toothbrush and have to buy a new one. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom