It's Official I Forget

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So true. I think I know our staff and clients' phone numbers more than my friends' and families'. :shifty:

My dad and I have identical cell phones. One time, he took mine by mistake. Matt tried to call me on my cell phone, and Dad was all confused as to why Matt was calling him...and Matt was all confused as to why I didn't answer. :der: :lol:

:| I don't have a cell phone. Never wanted one before either, but now I do.
I will get a cell phone in Quebec instead of a real phone.

i sometimes don't remember my number. :reject:

but that's because i just recently switched phones, plans, everything. i had to also switch phone numbers. i can easily remember my old cell number still, but sometimes don't totally remember my new number.

Angel said:
:| I don't have a cell phone. Never wanted one before either, but now I do.
I will get a cell phone in Quebec instead of a real phone.

It's great having a cell phone...if anything just for security which is the main reason I got one...

The other nite while I was on the internet, my connection died, and I realized my phone line was dead...thank goodness I had my cell phone and could call the 24 hour repair line at the phone company on it, and they ran a diagnostic, told me I had a short in the line, and to unplug everything for 10 minutes...then everything was fine again...back before I had a cell phone I would have waited till the next morning and used the phone at the apartment leasing office if they'd let me, or wait till I got to work which woulda sucked.

I :heart: my cell phone

oh make sure when you get a cell phone, that you get a plan that includes FREE long distance :yes:

ABEL said:
oh make sure when you get a cell phone, that you get a plan that includes FREE long distance :yes:
i'm on a national plan so even local calls for me are long distance. :laugh: my minutes are just flat minutes, they're whenever minutes. i get unlimited nights and weekends.

i love my plan, cuz it'll come in handy. sure, the plan i was on with cingular worked in tunica too, where i'll be going soon, but this summer we're going further away on vacation. i'd be in roaming, but i can make phone calls. we're taking separate cars (my husband and i in my car, my parents in their car), and this way at least it won't cost *me* 70 cents for each time i ring her up to say "i'm at the exxon on exit 74." and she'll be like "what?! i just passed exit 4! how'd you get so far ahead?!" since she drives all slow.

off topic, i know... :laugh:

but anyway, national plans kick ass. the only place i have roaming are little boonie areas in like montana i'd never go to in the first place anyway. maybe we should have some thread where we post our cell numbers so we can call each other! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom