It's Official: I Fail As A Music Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
I love Nickleback....:crack:

This last album, I can't help it. I don't know what it is. I know they're shit, but I love them :banghead: The new song "Rockstar" is fast surpassing amazing and brilliant music on my iTunes most played. I listened to that song 3 times in half an hour today. I've been that way ever since the album came out. If it helps I only like the 6 songs that have been released as singles.:uhoh:

What's my punishment?:yikes:

Be gentle with me?:reject:

I think even with brain eating attempts, IO will probably be nicer than ZC or B&C would be. :lol:

Don't be ashamed! Different music moves different people. I'm not into Nickelback but I'm not gonna make fun of somebody who appreciates them. At least I try not to! I err sometimes. I'm only human. :p

Zootlesque said:
Don't be ashamed! Different music moves different people. I'm not into Nickelback but I'm not gonna make fun of somebody who appreciates them. At least I try not to! I err sometimes. I'm only human. :p

:kiss: I'd forgive you anyway, even if you did make fun of me....

It's a mathmatical equation. You aren't into U2's music from ATYCLB or HTDDAB which is :down:, that balances out, however by the fact that you like Madonna:up:

You're on my Nice List.:sexywink:

Zootlesque said:
:lol: Thanks! You've been on my nice list ever since you discovered Little Earthquakes. :drool:

I'm still loving that album. I've been so busy with buying music lately that I haven't even looked for "Under The Pink" yet. It's on my to-do-list.:drool:

You will also be pleased to know that I'm falling more and more in love with Arcade Fire. I just bought "Neon Bible" last weekend, and it's frickin' amazing.:bow: I know "Wake Up" of course, but I still need to get "Funeral":reject:

Eeps! :yikes:

I was flipping around the radio stations as I was driving home from work today, and caught the last few seconds of a Nickelback song :yuck: then the announcer said "with this station, you're never more than 20 minutes away from a Nickleback song." :sigh: It's so true with Canadian radio, unfortunately.

You will be forgiven, but man. They suck so badly. :tsk:

You're pretty brave to admit it!

Although I really really really do not like Nickelback, you'll be forgiven :happy:

Sometimes we just go through these 'phases' of listening to different music (very different here in this case, but hey :p ) Let's hope it's a phase lol. And if it isn't, well, it's your music choice, right? :hug:

I don't even know what it's called, which kind of makes me feel a tiny bit better. But not really. :angry:

I also have ONE All-American Rejects song on my iPod. :angry: It's one of the most-played songs on said iPod. :angry:

Are we like bad music soulmates or something??? :angry:

Bonochick said:
I don't even know what it's called, which kind of makes me feel a tiny bit better. But not really. :angry:

I also have ONE All-American Rejects song on my iPod. :angry: It's one of the most-played songs on said iPod. :angry:

Are we like bad music soulmates or something??? :angry:

We could be.....:flirt:

Any other shit you want to admit to?:sexywink:

Bono's American Wife said:

I don't even know who you are anymore :(

Don't act like you're not wearing a Yanni t-shirt right now...and that you're only doing so because Mr. BAW wouldn't loan you his Creed turtleneck.

Bonochick said:

Don't act like you're not wearing a Yanni t-shirt right now...and that you're only doing so because Mr. BAW wouldn't loan you his Creed turtleneck.

:tsk:

Yeah, like that's any worse than the David Lee Roth wearing cullottes poster you have on your wall...HA!

cullotes.jpg

^actual poster from BC's house!

I took that poster down to put up a Poison one. My latest project is to get a man to change his name to C.C. Deville and then marry me so that I can be Mrs. C.C. Deville.

Back
Top Bottom