it's official # I drank a Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I've stopped drinking sodas because of their high calorie content. Today I went out to run a few errands and the heat really got to me. I came home parched. I took a cup out of the cabinet, picked up one of my mother's Cokes, and filled the cup with ice. I poured the Coke in, and gosh, was that ever good! I'll get the weight lost.

12_4_5.gif
:drool:

back in '93/94, I gave up Coke and any caffeinated (sp?) beverages. I nursed for a while, so after about 2 years, I had my first Coke. Boy, was it ever sa-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. But I quickly became re-acclimated to my old friend
12_4_5.gif

Mmmm... Coke. :drool: So delicious! That first sip when you haven't had it for a long time, or it's a hot day, is so incredibly satisfying. :drool: I'm having one right now.

The noise it makes when you first open the can or bottle also is very satisfying. That pssstthh (or whatever) noise is sweet. :lol:

damn, you are making me thirsty :grumpy: :wink:

Now to perfect it, I would need an ice crushing machine. Coke over crushed ice :drool:

I don't think of a sugary, fizzy drink when I am thirsty.

Ice cold water :up:

I grew up in a house with only diet pop, so once my sister and I were older, we would drink regular pop when we would be out with friends and stuff. I really do like diet pop though, so I just stick to drinking that now. I took a sip of Ernie's Coke while we were driving around one day though, since I didn't have my own drink, and...yum...I drank the rest of it. :lol: :reject:

nbcrusader said:
Has anyone tried diet Pepsi Jazz - Strawberries & Cream? :drool:

Not yet but I will it looks so good :drool:

I haven't had a regular coke in has to be over a year. Used to drink coke slushies that you find at convience stores. Mmmmm they were so good on a hot day :drool:

Gave up sugary drinks for about over a year now so I just drink diet soda or water. Sometimes I just really crave a nice regular coke though :drool:

I had a Coke Slurpee for lunch yesterday. I felt guilty, so I bought another one and drove over to Ernie's work to give him one...so that I wasn't the only one having one. If I'm gonna be unhealthy, I don't want to do it alone. :giggle:

nbcrusader said:
Has anyone tried diet Pepsi Jazz - Strawberries & Cream? :drool:

I got Black Cherry & French Vanilla today because I was curious. It's good, but I think I would have rather just gotten a regular Diet Pepsi.

Bonochick said:
I had a Coke Slurpee for lunch yesterday. I felt guilty, so I bought another one and drove over to Ernie's work to give him one...so that I wasn't the only one having one. If I'm gonna be unhealthy, I don't want to do it alone. :giggle:

:drool: I haven't had a slurpee in ages! Did you get that brain freeze feeling from sucking it down too fast cuz it's just so so so so good?!!!

I looked at 3 places for that new Pepsi Jazz and can't find it.

Carek1230 said:

:drool: I haven't had a slurpee in ages! Did you get that brain freeze feeling from sucking it down too fast cuz it's just so so so so good?!!!

I always do!! :laugh:

I worked at a 7-Eleven for two months. The only good thing about that job really was the whole unlimited Slurpees thing. I think I actually became immune to brain freeze for awhile there. :lol:

Due to sugar & weight control issues I switched to Diet SunDrop long ago, but every now & then there really is nothing better than a fountain Coke. Especially if it's accompanied by either a large tub of buttered popcorn or a good, hot cheeseburger & some 'tots. :yes: :drool: :drool:

Damn - I just made myself hungry. :slant: Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Sonic tomorrow for lunch! :laugh:

Last edited:
yeah I gave up POP two years ago...I certainly do feel different since then...clearer...

BUT of course...I do have an occasional AW Root Beer.. hehe...

I recommend giving up POP to anyone...well, at least cut back a little ;)

later//

BluRmGrl said:
Due to sugar & weight control issues I switched to Diet SunDrop long ago, but every now & then there really is nothing better than a fountain Coke. Especially if it's accompanied by either a large tub of buttered popcorn or a good, hot cheeseburger & some 'tots. :yes: :drool: :drool:

Damn - I just made myself hungry. :slant: Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Sonic tomorrow for lunch! :laugh:

I always drank diet drinks until my dentist told me that diet coke is worse for my teeth than ordinary coke. I haven't drank fizzy things since.

Lara Mullen said:

I always drank diet drinks until my dentist told me that diet coke is worse for my teeth than ordinary coke. I haven't drank fizzy things since.
:yikes: Good thing I only drink about 2 soft drinks per week, on average. :reject: By the way, I did have that Sonic lunch I predicted. Yeah, it was bad for me but it was soooooo good to me! :drool: :yes:

:laugh:

Lara Mullen said:

My dentist just told me to drink them with a straw.

Back
Top Bottom