It's Official# I don't understand men at all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I fell into the distance thing a few times and it is so hard on your emotions. You like who like nomatter where they live heh.

Yeah I'm 24 lol:sexywink:

Distance won't be a problem in less than two months. I just fear he won't hold on until then. :crazy:
Colour me paranoid. I get too attached to people and spend a lot of my energies stressing over when they will leave... because they always do.

I am going to be 27 in a few months and i have gone through the past year with a single one sided relationship and then nothing else ever working out....which really blows and makes me wonder if i am ever going to meet a girl i mesh well with...so when you say you feel old and such I know how you feel (almost all my friends are engaged, married or have serious relationships). So sometimes I wonder whats my problem.

For the most part I just try to have the view that everything happens for a reason and when someting is meant to be it will be. Until then I just try to get involved in things I am interested in and try to have as much fun as possible. Not sure that is good advice or not, but that is my approach

yes this guy was good looking and very charming and very much a gentleman towards me. however two problems: he lives in North Carolina and 2. i dont have his number! :mad:

i gave him my business card because he told me he wanted to call me and take me out when i go to NC in a few weeks. who knows if he will call. all i know is that he said the right things to me. and we clicked. i had an amazing time with him and would love to go out on a proper date with him.

he even bought me flowers! :cute:

i received a phone call from an old friend earlier in the week. she announced that she and her husband are expecting their 5th kid!!!! :scream: and she is my age. all my close friends that i grew up with are married with kids. i am so far removed from them that i feel i have nothing in common. most of the time i feel like a loser when after i talk to them because i cannot contribute to the conversations about having a husband, children and my own house! :banghead: oh well my time will come. i am not giving up hope.

he was the first one to buy me flowers without there being a reason. in fact he said he wanted to buy me Iris's since that is my name but that roses would have to do since that is all they were selling. i about fell off of my barstool because i have always dreamt for one guy to do that and say that but it has never happend. needless to say he got a big kiss and hug from me. :kiss:

you know there is something very funny about meeting him. he is going to Vegas in March, unfortunatly he is going the week before St Patricks day! :angry: he told me i should go with him, yet i said if he wants to be with me he should cancel his plans and go with me. lol. he said he would but he going for a conference so he can't cancel his plans. :(

:lol: i also said it probably would be a bad idea if we were both in Vegas at the same time because the rate we were going we would probably find our way to the nearest chapel and marry! we both died laughing and he said "yes i can see that happening!" :lmao: :uhoh:

:banghead: damn why didn't i get his phone number and why does he have to live out of state! :sad:

and knowing my crap luck he probably lost my business card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Last edited:
"Men Are From Mars..." books? I don't normally read those, but my friend gave me a copy. :D It's "Mars And Venus On A Date" and it's actually informative.

Yeah. My day is getting worse. I am going to lose it. :scream:

bluecry.gif
magcry.gif
prplcry.gif

mecry.gif

I don't much understand the gender thjat is opposite of me.
What is frustrating is, it seems as if they are always looking for these great guys, but when they are presented with them - they ignore them.

I AM F#$#$@#$ing pissed at the opposite gender now.
You guys wouldn't know a good guy if he was stomping up and down on your foot.

Women can be horribly evil and cruel BEASTS.

But I did like The Donnas show tonight

zonelistener said:
I don't much understand the gender thjat is opposite of me.
What is frustrating is, it seems as if they are always looking for these great guys, but when they are presented with them - they ignore them.

That's because some women don't realize that these great guys they want to find also usually make good friends, but good friends are taboo romantically. :slant:

____
Not that this stops them from whining to their good friends about how it's so hard to find a good guy. :huh: :mad:

Last edited:
I see so many single people (here and real life) complaining about not finding that somebody.

Something's wrong with this picture. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom