It's Official# I don't understand men at all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just don't think I could handle getting my heart broken one more time.
I can't remember the last time a guy actually asked me out. :shrug: I am tired of being the pathetic one... hoping the guys I like feel the same, when they never do. I am not bitter, I just don't understand why I am so unlucky.
toska.gif

Basstrap said:
explain how I generalized?? :madspit:

Once again your denseness shows.

"women are a huge mind-fuck anyway"

Not all women are mind fucks ok. I take offense to this because I am not a mind fuck.

Thank you.

besides I think the main generalization is
"everybody is essentially mindfucks"

being a sarcastic jest since women say all men are and we say all women are

see?

Well, I am going to be profound right now...

some men - play game. Some do not
some women - play games. Some do not

Do I win some sort of Nobel prize for my above statements?

I am not sure how other people act, but I think you should just be flat out honest all the time. I guess it also depends on how much you think you like the other person. If I do not, no games end of story. and I feel like I know rather quickly. Women strike me as taking a long time to figure that question out. I do not get that. although maybe I am way wrong.

Sorry Angel

Sicy said:
These threads are always nothing but trouble.
Sorry Sicy.
I was just hoping for insight. I don't hate men at all. I just don't get them. I have like men repellent or something in my aura. :der:

Well maybe you should have just made an example of your situation then asked for advice :shrug: :tongue: :hug:

no...you've just not met the right guy yet, angel!

don't worry!

it'll all come around

I could give an example, but I am paranoid that maybe just maybe... he lurks here. I mean, it's ridiculous, because I don't htink he even knows of this place, but I got my ass dumped over a year ago because of something I said here and how it was misconstrued. :crack:
Anyway... thx guys. I'll survive. Just trying to come to terms with my consistant bad luck.

i don't fuck with guy's minds either! :angry:

angel, april, steph, you gals should come out with my friend and i tomorrow night. :yes: she and i got into a lot of trouble *the fun trouble last friday* haha!
and please note the reference to the vanilla! :lmao:

in fact we are having the same conversation right now about men. a colleague just received 24 long stem roses from a guy. we are a little mad about not finding our mr. right. here is our conversation:

[q]
There is a place across the street from me some day we should go over there and get a reading especially when we have been drinking. Much more enjoyable.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:35 PM
To: Hager, Wendy
Subject: RE: payments

The cosmos are out of sync for us. Apparently the only good guys for us do not live near us. I would actually love to have a tarot reading.

Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:34 PM
To: Iris

That is the part I don?t get we are two nice attractive women but yet nothing. There is something wrong with the karma flow or cosmic line up of stars and plants. Who do we talk about this to get it fixed. I think for fun we should consult a palm reader or get our taro cards read to find out what is up.

Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:30 PM
To: Wendy

Of course I will have the vanilla stuff. We all can wear it and do our own little experiments. I will bring clothing to stay over at your place tomorrow. I think we will all have a great time tomorrow night.

And vent all you want. I understand. But how about us, when we are good to guys, why don?t we have nice guys? L

Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:28 PM
To: Iris
Subject: payments

I don?t get it. When you are 34 or 37 and you have never had a decent boyfriend or haven?t been engaged or married then come talk to me about you deserve a great guy. Ok I am done venting. I am sure by tomorrow the bitter pill will even be worse. I am so getting tanked tomorrow. Don?t worry we are taking a cab over to the W hotel. Of course JT may drive since he doesn?t drink all that much. I am not sure about Dean if he does. I just know that me you and Tammyra are getting drunk. Oh before I forget don?t forget bring stuff to spend the night and if you want you can come straight over to my place tomorrow so we can start drinking early so we don?t spend so much when we go out. I will have my camera with so if we forget anything we will have a reminder. Are you going to where the vanilla scent stuff? And are you going to do your survey about the vanilla? [/q]

Trust me Angel I'm having the same kind of luck with women, and I'm a good guy. We don't have it any easier. It's all about finding someone who you just click with

I'm 24 and I've just gone from one bad relationship to another for the past three years. They go wonderful for a decent amount of time and then bam something always goes really wrong

:| Bad relationships suck. I don't know whats worse, no relationships, or bad relationships.
My big problem has been distance. I meet guys who live far away and we never get the chance to be together. How do you stop liking someone, just because of geography?

24 eh? lol For some reason I thought you were 18. :)

Back
Top Bottom