It's Official # I don't understand...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
EYKIW when U2 is not on tour. :crack:

People there are asking if you like certain U2 songs. Uhm... :uhoh: isn't it a given seeing as though this is a U2 forum?

Funny thing is, EYKIW was the only place I used to hang out, now it's one of the only places I never go. :shrug:

:der: I know we have had threads like this before. I am bored...

We should have a soap opera forum.... :hmm: Maybe I'll start one somewhere... Maybe I'll start new threads all day... one in every forum. :tongue:

EYKIW used to be the only place i visited. now i dont even go there anymore.

It's really raining outside... I should be on lunch right now, but there is nothing to do, so I came back.
Rain, rain, go away.
Don't come back another day.

:evil: I hit Lemonade Stand, now it's time for Zoo Confessionals..............

:reject:

Chicago was a fabulous movie! :heart: :dance:

I live in southwest Florida, and just got back from laying out. I needed to work on my tan.. sunny,
barely any clouds and holding steady at around 84.

(I work at home, and this was during my lunch break)

Last edited:
I would like to reach out and hug the sun right now, but I'd get really wet 'cause it's kinda monsooning out.

sport-smiley-027.gif

..I need to work on my tan too...but if I were to go outside and do that...instead of turning red from the sun..Id turn blue...:|

Angel said:
EYKIW when U2 is not on tour. :crack:

People there are asking if you like certain U2 songs. Uhm... :uhoh: isn't it a given seeing as though this is a U2 forum?
i agree. i want to reply to all those stupid threads and be like, "is there even a point to this?" i mean carrying on a thread because like a week ago, there was a rumour that the edge may not have been inducting the clash. well the rumour was proven false, the inductions came and went, yet people are still posting there. i don't get it. :crack:

more anti-U2 links, people posting thread after thread about what may be the new album title (and failing to see that we have a new album thread containing a thread on this very thing).

but i like the soap opera forum idea. :hyper:

and yes, i just now saw this thread. :mad:

HelloAngel said:

I live in southwest Florida, and just got back from laying out. I needed to work on my tan.. sunny,
barely any clouds and holding steady at around 84.

:mad: *moves to Florida*

I live in Seattle, as Angel knows. And speaking of musicals, you know what they say, "The bluest skies are in Seattle." It's true, we do have wonderful blue skies perhaps due to being so far north, we just don't see them very often. It does rain alot here but when the sun does come out I tend to think that we appreciate it more. I'm sure it's the same in Victoria.

The sun did actually make an appearance for a few moments this morning and for now, it's not raining. Spring is already here with the cherry blossoms and the daffodils. It's very pretty.

Oh and I never go to EYKIW anymore either. I'm sick of seeing the same old questions over and over again.

I want to visit Seattle. Mostly 'cause I love Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains etc, so I'd love to see the city they all came from. (Please, don't throw things at me :p)

And EYKIW just confuses me. I get behind on my U2 news because I just get bored readin through all the uninteresting threads to find cool new info :(

Back
Top Bottom