it's official I DON'T HAVE A CAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No you're not. I don't have a cat either.

(I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike them though)

I have two in my house right now, and they're both six weeks old. You should see how adorable they both are when they play with each other. :sexywink:

I'm more of a dog fan, though, myself.

Melon

I don't have a cat. I am really, really allergic to them. :( I have nothing against them unless they come into my yard and try to eat the songbirds. :mad:

I am more of a doggie person. Especially since I will not suffocate simply by being in the same room with them.

You are not alone. :)

I :heart: my kitties...especially Whiskers.

33754%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232339473%3A%3A75ot1lsi

For the dog lovers, here's a couple pictures I took of my chocolate lab Sammy last week. :cute:

33754%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232339473%3A786ot1lsi

33754%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232339473%3A78%3Aot1lsi

i am highly allergic to them and most cats i meet don't like me and tend to scratch me :angry: my old roommate had one and the damn thing had it out for me. she would hide in a dark corner of the hallway outside of my room and when i would leave my room she would dart out and trip me! :mad: she would also jump on my bed and on the kitchen counters :down:

damn cats. ;)

actually there is one cat i like it is my parents neighbors cat he is fat and lazy and doesn't get in my way! :up:

i miss my lazy spolied dog! :(

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:down: cats are evil.

I think I'd pretty much have to agree with you on that. Plus I'm allergic to most cats.

I :heart: dogs. I want a puppy so bad. I want something little but not too little. Maybe like a beagle. I love Springer spaniels but they are too big for an apartment. :sad:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Nobody can resist my Chloe. :heart: There was a group I was working with in one of my classes, and the two guys were cat haters. We had all agreed my house would be the best place to meet though, since I didn't have pesky younger siblings or stupid roommates to deal with. I told them they would get to meet my pets, and they said to keep my cats away from them. :mad:

Once Chloe started workin' her charm though...they became kitty people for a few hours. :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I think that's a pretty mean thing to say, but I respect your right to say it. I don't like dogs, but I'd never say they were evil, and I've had terrible things happen to me because of dogs.

My experience is this - animals are wild, and they are going to do what they want to do - and not what any of us want them to do. They are ANIMALS, and we shouldn't expect them to just sit in a corner, be quiet and what not just because we want them to. If an animal, be it cat of dog is acting out, it's probably because they aren't being taken care of properly.

Iris it was just playing with you :sexywink:

Zoey likes to trip me too :mad: :lol: I'll walk from the computer through the kitchen and towards the bathroom and she runs and cuts me off the shortcut way and almost has me on my face :lmao: :heart: She just wants to play with me.

I dont like dogs. I have scary dreams about them chasing me and biting me :huh: Every time I come near a dog I fear it will jump on me and bite me. :|

They can sense things its true.. dogs probly sense I dont like them just like cats can sense if you like them or not. Almost every cat I come across loves me because they know I love them. They can sense it. I know how to introduce myself to them, I know where they liked to be rubbed and how and I talk to them in kitty talk :wink: Animals are smarter than we give them credit.

To each his own though, its cool!

Back
Top Bottom