it's official I DON'T HAVE A CAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
call me an animal lover...

I have a Siberian Husky....she's gorgeous :drool:
I have a Cockatiel and 7 budgies....so I've got a regular zoo going here.
Normally, I'm a dog and bird person...
But Sicy's cat Zoey gets me tempted to add to the zoo! :hyper:
:heart: Toey :heart:
But it's kinda difficult to have a cat and birds at the same time because the instinct is so strong in cats to chase birds. :sad:
So I guess I'll have to stick to my doggie and birds.

33759%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D857%3D42%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3C577%3A9ot1lsi

^Marti

33759%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D857%3D42%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3C589%3C5ot1lsi

^Mikey

those are my doggies!!!

bonosloveslave said:
acclaim.gif

OMC, those ears Kelly! :heart:

:lmao: I was wondering when someone was going to say something about thoses :lol: Mikey's ears have done that since he was a little one. His nic name is Donkey bc both ears used to be straight up and then when he was about 4 the one ear went down :laugh:

:angel:

Ok fine yes I stole it - took me a while too, cuz in searching for a 'bow' smilie they were all like Wayne's World "We're not worthy" smilies :down: This one came up under 'Acclaim'. And I've wanted something like it for awhile. So throw that one in the suggestion box for the next time you do a smilie update :D

arw9797 said:

I :heart: dogs. I want a puppy so bad. I want something little but not too little. Maybe like a beagle. I love Springer spaniels but they are too big for an apartment. :sad:

'scuse me for stepping into this thread so late.

I love dogs - grew up with them my whole life, and while I like cats, too, I'm still a dog person first and foremost.

ARW, Beagles are my favorite. I had them growing up. They are very cool dogs, but they're HYPER. :D Still, they are great and I miss my beagles very much. And, yes, Beagles need room to run around and play and an apartment would just frustrate them.

Moonie :D

:slant: yeah my mom has said the same thing. i don't know she took care of her cousins dog a for about mth and was so happy to have him around. i had a feeling that she was ready for another dog, but when i asked her she said no. but i have told her if i see a beagle pup for adoption i am adopting the dog and bringing him home.

Maybe she would like being a foster Mom for dogs. There many shelters and rescue organizations who need people to provide temporary homes for dogs until they find a permanent one. It's better than making the poor doggies live in a kennel. That way she could have the companionship without the long term commitment and be doing something important and helpful at the same time. Sometimes there are rescue organizations for specific breeds. You'd just have to see what is in her area.

Back
Top Bottom