it's official I DON'T HAVE A CAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One time, I got bit in the ass by a dalmation. It was chasing me down the street...over a bridge...people were staring, but nobody would help...they just watched me running and screaming...

Wankers. :mad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
that dog was my baby Paco. he died last sept of cancer. :(

i want him too. :sad:

i will have to say this was my favorite cat:

toonces the driving cat :up:
toonces2.jpg

im sorry iris i had no idea:sad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes that is right i do not own a cat. i believe i am the only one in this forum who is not a cat owner or lover. :angry:

I'm right there with you MVD. My wife has two cats - but I do not own one!

I once asked her "how long do they last?":ohmy:

im allergic to cats too, the only thing i am allergic too. i think they are the work of the devil.

doggies for me.

Chizip said:
i think they are the work of the devil.

Ok.. can we stop saying things like this please...

The cat lovers dont go around saying "Dogs are the devil"

If you dont like cats fine, whatever, say you dont like them and move on... but dont call them evil or the work of the devil.. you're just going to piss people off. Oh but wait, that's nothing new for you. :rolleyes:

ummm, you admit you have a demon cat, so I cant be too far off :wink:

de?mon ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dmn)
n.
An evil supernatural being; a devil.

Last edited:
ummm... it's different coming from someone that is a cat lover and says it about thier own cat.. its a joke.. because of all the pictures of her yawning with her mouth open. Obviously I dont feel she is really a demon. :|

But you just said that you didnt like cats... so I dont think its going to be taken lightly or as a joke coming from you.

i think whenever someone says something is the work of the devil it should be taken as a joke

i dont people really mean that kind of thing literally, well at least i didnt

Since I tend not to be a kittie person, I just stay out of all the cat threads. :slant:

There are dog people. There are cat people. There are people who like both. That's cool. I have seen positive and negative comments about both dogs and cats in this thread....most of them are in jest, but not all of them. That's cool, too.

This is a happy thread. :) :laugh: :)

:wave:

Lemon Meringue said:
Since I tend not to be a kittie person, I just stay out of all the cat threads. :slant:

There are dog people. There are cat people. There are people who like both. That's cool. I have seen positive and negative comments about both dogs and cats in this thread....most of them are in jest, but not all of them. That's cool, too.

This is a happy thread. :) :laugh: :)

:wave:

:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom