it's official #i can't turn off my freaking heat lamp thingie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i am seriously about to start breaking things. i'm getting sick and i want to go to bed but the damn light in my bathroom won't turn off. it's been going haywire for a few days but now it will not turn the f**k off at all. and it's a freaking heat lamp so it will probably light my damn apartment on fire or something.

i'm seriously getting pissed.

*breaks everything in sight*

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i was gonna ask the same thing but i was afraid she'd throw something at me instead:uhoh:

it's on the ceiling and it's this weirdass light so i don't even think i can unscrew the bulb.

i
think
i
am
going
to
cry.

:scream:

i would never throw anything at you icelle, unless, of course, you would like me to throw ryan adams or bonochick at you. i could do that.

i think i'm going to have to call my doorman or something. :|

it would be kinda dangerous if it was on while she unscrewed it no?

if it's an apartment can't you just call maintenance and tell them there's something wrong with it? especially if it might start a fire they should fix it

I'm scared to even ask what the hell that is
outtahere.gif

Screaming Flower said:
bk, are you making light of my tragedy? :angry:

an oven mit... :hmm:

my god screamer that is the worst pun i have ever heard in my whole entire life.
:mad:

thank god bg came to the rescue in this thread YET AGAIN
!

:grumpy:

and while i'm here pointing out your flaws, why the hell is the heat lamp on the ceiling? do you sleep up there as well?

not to mention the bleeding obvious which is heat rises.
you are a fire tragedy waiting to happen.
:grumpy:

<--- wonders if flour has a nice tan from the heat lamp

Angela Harlem said:
and while i'm here pointing out your flaws, why the hell is the heat lamp on the ceiling? do you sleep up there as well?

angier, angier, angier.....

Unlike you there in the southern hemisphere, we do not sleep on the ceiling. OUR gravity allows us to sleep in our beds, that are placed FIRMLY on the floor.

When will you ever learn. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom