It's official #I can't tell a difference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
As many of you know, two weeks ago I got a tooth pulled and a new temporary bridge put in, and they gave me bleach for my teeth for free to use at home.

I'm getting my new permanent bridge on Monday, but I swear, I can't tell a difference on the teeth that I've been using the bleach on the past two weeks. I hope I don't look like a freak after they put the new bridge in, cuz they were going to make it a couple shades lighter. I suppose it may still lighten up later on if I keep using it, I dunno.

All I can say is I'm glad they gave me the bleach for free. :tsk: :down:

:shrug: :banghead: :grumpy:

Maybe you can't tell the difference since the change is gradual...? Either way, there's always room for more freaks in the world. It wouldn't be any fun without them. :yes:

you should've warned this was going to be about teeth ABEL!

chewbacca.jpg

irelandwhispers said:
Maybe you can't tell the difference since the change is gradual...? Either way, there's always room for more freaks in the world. It wouldn't be any fun without them. :yes:

Well there are only two teeth that I'm actually bleaching...the other 4 front teeth are covered by the bridge...I can't tell a difference between the two teeth that I've been bleaching and the bridge that they put in two weeks ago before I started...they made the temporary bridge match the color my teeth already were. :| :shrug:

Anyway, I always knew I was a freak...I guess now I'll just look like one too :sexywink: :lol:

:lol: Lilly, at least I didn't post any pics of my teeth :wink:

Lilly said:

but you talked about them, and now you're threatening to post pics?

:angry:
chewbacca.jpg
:angry:

I'm not threatening anything....I just commented that it was better that I just talked about my teeth than posting pics as well :tongue:

But if you really want me too.....:sexywink:

maybe they'll give you new bleaching stuff. Or do it for you. They should, especially if the bridge is bleached. :mad: I hate medical/dental/doctor stuff like this...

When I read this thread title I was hoping the opening line would be:

"between abc news, hill street blues and a preacher of the old time gospel hour, stealing money from the sick and the old." :applaud:

But that's not what the opening line was. :slant:

Diemen said:
When I read this thread title I was hoping the opening line would be:

"between abc news, hill street blues and a preacher of the old time gospel hour, stealing money from the sick and the old." :applaud:

But that's not what the opening line was. :slant:

:scratch:

Back
Top Bottom