It's official....I can't stop eating these almonds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they're soooooooooo goooooood!!!!!!

normally almonds aren't one of my favorites. I happened to see these at Target tonite, in the section where they have all their Christmas cookies and stuff. My mom's birthday is next week, and she loves almonds. I saw them and thought I'd buy her a container of the almonds, but I thought I better buy one for myself to try them....cuz these are different .....they're coated, like yogert covered raisins or whatever, but it's flavored like eggnog with orange spice :drool:

(It's just the generic Target brand)

another thing I found at Target (the Archer Farms brand), is Thai flavored potato chips! mmmmmm yummmy those are good too

oh oh oh! I almost forgot to mention the Pigs in Blankets with pancake batter with blueberries in it that I had for supper, also the Target brand :drool: :lol:

I :heart: Target

I better stop eating this junk before I get sick :lol:

I guess it's true what they say....don't go shopping for groceries when you're hungry ;)

i usually give my mom my money to do my shopping so i dont get all hungry when i go shopping. she was kind enough to buy me a six pack of Pepsi tonight too:D

ABEL, are you drunk? :drunk:

Whiskers just jumped up on top of the printer stand, and she slid on a piece of paper and smucked her head into the printer...awwwwwwwww.....................poor kitty!!!!!

I :heart: Hazelnuts.....

They had them out for the holidays and I got a big ole bag of them.

BTW...I think my Target is defective:(
One opened near me a few weeks ago and I was rather disappointed. They had the teeniest clothing section, almost nothing for housewares, their prices were really high, and the staff was rude :(

almonds are
as the french say
THE BOMB!!

I just made myself ill

daisybean said:
I :heart: Hazelnuts.....

They had them out for the holidays and I got a big ole bag of them.

BTW...I think my Target is defective:(
One opened near me a few weeks ago and I was rather disappointed. They had the teeniest clothing section, almost nothing for housewares, their prices were really high, and the staff was rude :(

:lol:

Is it a SuperTarget?

There's actually 2 Target stores near me...one is a SuperTarget, and one is not. I always go to the SuperTarget :heart: They have everything there! The other regular Target hardly has anything, and I only stop there when I don't want to drive all the way over to the SuperTarget :lol:

Back
Top Bottom