It's Official......I can't stay awake and....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
It's official, I can't stay awake long enough to watch a movie. I can't remember the last movie I saw in it's entirety while lying in bed at night. Just last night I was watching Final Destination part 3 and I made it about half way through....same thing happened w/ Pirates of the Carribean (and that movie was great), same thing recently w/ Benchwarmers....

Anyone else have this problem?

I have that problem with TV shows. I will miss the last five minutes of shows ... usually missing the dramatic, cliffhanger endings.

what ever happened to the days when i could stay up and watch tv until 3am?

Oh, that's right, a child came along and has me up before dawn every day. Gotcha.

I've been known to actually fall asleep in movie theaters. :reject:

Rick and I will sit down to watch a movie and I'm good for about an hour...then I'll hear him imitating me snoring and realize I've been dead asleep :reject: :lol:

I can't use a child as an an excuse though, unless it carries over for 19 years :lol:

Numb1075 said:
It's official, I can't stay awake long enough to watch a movie. I can't remember the last movie I saw in it's entirety while lying in bed at night. Just last night I was watching Final Destination part 3 and I made it about half way through....same thing happened w/ Pirates of the Carribean (and that movie was great), same thing recently w/ Benchwarmers....

Anyone else have this problem?

Does it only happen when you watch TV in bed? What about the living room? Are the lights on or dimmed? Just wondering if perhaps the atmosphere is a factor.

I was watching a movie in bed the other night. Started after 1:00am. I knew it would end around 3:15-ish at the latest (and I'm a night owl anyways). So... needless to say I fell asleep at 2:45 and missed the ending. I woke up to see the TV still on and it was 3:15am. I was :grumpy: I have TiVo on my living room TV, so the next day I went to check to see when the movie would re-air, and it's not on at least for the next couple of weeks :mad: If you've seen 'Mrs. Harris', let me know how it ends

:|

It happens in the living room, but not as often and not nearly as quick. If I'm in my bed, with the lights out, and a blanky, I have zero chance of completing a movie. snoring commences 30 minutes after the opening credits.

i don't think that would help beav.

when mini beav arrives early next year, you won't be finishing too many movies either.

wise guy !

Back
Top Bottom