It's Official: I Can't Go Braless Anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could go braless, but I never do, unless I'm wearing a strappy dress. Even then, it has to have a couple of layers of material.

boobies.gif

so um...in a rush this morning as i was running late, i searched thru my laundry that i had done last nite, and i couldn't find my bra i had just washed anywhere!

so um

ja! :ohmy: :censored: :eek:

Last edited:
bra's are a bitch to find
i had one i loved and out grew it :reject: and haven't found one like it since
RIP my snap in the front one:sad:

when it fits no worries
when it doesn't (like mine at the end) you have to be careful how you place your arms:|
popped out a few time...luckily i was either wearing a tshirt or a thick sweater

Confession #1- I dont understand why ABEL thought I belong in here...unless she was referring to chicken boobies. :up:

Confession #2- I can't live without wire. I know everyone needs to know this.

Confession #3- I dont believe pms exists in the magnitude some make it out to and if it does in cases of non exaggeration, then some intervention is needed. I also can't think of anyone who is interested in someone else's tales of pms...sorry girls, but admit it here if you enjoy reading about it. :huh:

Angela Harlem said:
Confession #1- I dont understand why ABEL thought I belong in here...unless she was referring to chicken boobies. :up:

:lmao:

angela*myboobitches*harlem

and um...didn't sicy try to grab your boob when she was drunk? :laugh:

sorry i didn't mean to imply anything angie, just you seem to be around when boobs are mentioned :wink: :hug:

Angela Harlem said:
Confession #3- I dont believe pms exists in the magnitude some make it out to and if it does in cases of non exaggeration, then some intervention is needed. I also can't think of anyone who is interested in someone else's tales of pms...sorry girls, but admit it here if you enjoy reading about it. :huh:

Add this to the list!

#28 - PMS (non-official)

I got patted down and searched at the airport in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago because the wire in my bra set off the metal detectors.

Apparently my ankles are made of metal too.

meegannie said:
I got patted down and searched at the airport in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago because the wire in my bra set off the metal detectors.
for some reason reading this has made me think how funny it would be if for some reason (no clue what it'd be) they made silicon detectors for airports.....no offense to anyone with implants
ok shoot me, i'm wierd:|:der::shifty:

Back
Top Bottom