It's official # I can't cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
I can't even make rice properly

My experiments with canned beans are not going well

I am so sick of pasta I could scream

The only thing I can successfully make is jello

I also need a cover for my saucepan

i get a lot of frozen foods. Which I know are usually bad and unhealthy. But, they are easy.

ALSO. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, go there. They have the best frozen, ready made food that I have ever had. And it's healthy too.

Another thing I like to make is Bagel Sandwhiches, with luncheon meat (turkey or ham usually), and good cheese. I toast the bagel first in a toaster oven, or normal oven if the toaster oven is broken, and then melt the cheese on the toasted bagel and add the meat.

Yum.

try cooking chicken and rice or something.

:up: that's the best meal i ever make when i'm at school...high in protein too :sexywink:

I can't cook either.

We went to a buffet today, and I'm making frozen pizza tonight.

As long as I remember to remove the cardboard before sliding it into the oven, I'm good.

I can't cook either...I live off frozen dinners and fast food :silent:

i can only cook a few things...eegs (breakfast foods are pretty easy for me...except scrambled eggs, i can never cook those right...eggs sunnyside up are my fave, and really easy with the technique I have), and spaghetti and pasta, and my mom has this really great recipe, easy (all you do is put everything in a baking pan and put it in the oven) for sweet and sour pork chops...they're delicious. I can find the recipe and give it to ya Bbug if ya want it.

I love to cook too! I even have a few recipes on my website (waits for Sicy's "Nerd Alert"). Sometimes when I'm hungry and lazy, I'll just turn on Food Network and just watch cooking shows all day. For some reason it kinda makes me forget about my own hunger :der:

I love those mccains frozen mini-pizza's

the key is to thaw them out

Back
Top Bottom