ITS OFFICIAL # I can get a CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Sicy!! That is such excellent news!! When I adopted my second cat I let him pick me. I was at a shelter and I walked into a room that had about 20 cats. He walked right up to me and flopped over on my feet. That made the decision really easy. It's been an adventure ever since. Best of luck to you and keep us updated!

Screaming Flower said:
i think you should name your new cat cha cha. :dance:

OMG I LIKE IT :lmao: "Come here Cha Cha!!" :laugh:

Chi Chi and Cha Cha :der:

ti-hua that is soooo :cute: !!

Sicy will have to teach Cha Cha how to Cha Cha so they can do the Cha Cha together :laugh: :cute:

Gah I'm going crazy !! I cant wait I want it NOW NOW NOW NOW :hyper:

I want to go out and buy cat stuff :der:

Haha.. yeah I think I may go buy a cat tree..litterbox, toys etc :reject:

I cant wait to have a cat crawl all over my head and meow at me in the morning! :scream:

:love:

wow, that's great sicy, I'm really happy for you :) ! I know how much you like kitties. Do you know what breed/color of cat you want or are you just going to go and get whatever one you fall in love with?

I want a short hair female. maybe a tabby :heart:

But of course if one makes me fall in love with it I guess I wont care what it looks like! :laugh:

I wish I could afford something like this.. oh man this cat will be spoiled

kg_tt350.jpg

:drool:

Cats in cat trees

af096a18f9372e7e5e60a5ee26604cc5.jpg

d4fb4e0cab4e216a9980d924b24d2575.jpg

I want a grey tabby :cute:

4044497709986e6b3aabd6ce24b2a6ae.jpg

I like the colors, stripes and markings on tabbys...

:shrug: I tried copying the link too, and all I get is "page cannot be displayed" :der:

actually, I rebooted just before I signed on, and I can see all the other pics just fine :der:

:reject:

Grey/Silver Tabbys are beautiful :hyper: I don't think I've ever seen on in person. I guess they kinda look like Pita. But all of the ones that you have posted have little to no black. They're very exotic looking. :heart: I love the ones laying on their back :cute:

Yes they are beautiful. Sasha was a grey tabby.. :(

Attachments

• sasha3 1.jpg
    sasha3 1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom