it's official # I botched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I haven't knitted in years so I'm really rusty. I was working on a novice pattern for baby booties because my neighbor is about to have a baby. I ran into some of the pattern that I really think is a bit too tricky for someone as inexperienced as I am, and I kept dropping stitches when I tore the mistakes out. I need a crochet hook for this and will purchase one tomorrow. Meanwhile I'm going to make a baby afghan instead, the pattern is easier.

Sounds cool. I wished I could crochet... I remembered they teaching us back in the 5th grade but I could never really get the hang of it. Color me jealous of you Verte, at least you could hold the needles right!

I wish I could knit and crochet too :yes: I have tried several times and I remember my mother trying to teach me but I just can't get the tension right. I always do it too tight. Luckily I have other talents :D

Geez, it looks like I figured out the booties after all. I'm just about through with the first one. After this I'm making my mother a dishcloth for the kitchen. I really wanted to start to do more with my hands. Now I need a crochet hook, didn't make it to the store today, and more direction books, and yarn.......I have a new craze!

verte76 said:
Geez, it looks like I figured out the booties after all. I'm just about through with the first one. After this I'm making my mother a dishcloth for the kitchen. I really wanted to start to do more with my hands. Now I need a crochet hook, didn't make it to the store today, and more direction books, and yarn.......I have a new craze!

Totally off the subject here, but take a look in the What's So Sexy about our Bono thread, i left some pics for you there!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom