it's official#i am unavailable right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Hi, I'm a freak. Care to join me in my freak parade? We can let our freak flag fly!"

"No, I just gotta make a quick call...what? No, just a sec... PUT THAT DOWN!!! I said, don't make me come over there and...*scuffles* just let me dial! *dialing noises* Hello? hello? What the hell is this? Hello?"

*Hangs up*

"Yes hello, I'm emotionally unavailable."

"What about physically?"

*puts down phone and runs away.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm hearing that scene from Swingers in my head right now... :lmao:

"Ummm hi, Niki? Mike. Look, it's not you it's me. I just got out of a 6 year relationship which might explain why i'm acting so weird. I think, i think maybe we should just take some time off. "

"Hi Mike?"

"Oh Niki! Hiiiii. Have you been there the whole time?!"

"Mike, don't EVER call me again."

CLICK.

If you don't pick up, this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds and blow up your phone machine...

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

byebye

Hi. It's me......Pick up the phone....I know you're there.....Pick up the phone. Hello. Hello...

Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again.

Last edited:
"Helloh Mindy this is Geooorge.. returning your call..em.. well what can I say.. the music is very cute. Very cute. We?d like to.. eh produce the sound a little bit.. you know everyone is lookin? for a new Fiona Apple or Sheryl Crow.. we?re definitely lookin? to spot someone in like that.. we could work on the sound, get rid of the.. eh.. rap a little bit. So, don?t do anything.. once you get your lawyer, whatever stuff like that.. make us know what?s going on.. we?re very interested"

"Hello, did you hang up because you don't want pizza or cos you are mad with me?"

CLICK

"Hello, is scary hairy larry still there?"

CLICK

:mad:

"hello?"

"hello?"

"how did you get this fucking number? how? HOW? TELL ME!!"

"HOW DID YOU GET THIS FUUUUUUUUCKING NUUUUUUUUUUUMBER?!!!!??"

"hello.... uh, i've never done this before... do you take credit card?"

Back
Top Bottom