It's Official: I am the biggest Radiohead fan alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
Ok, I know that's a bold statement. But I am. If I told you the amount of $$$ and preparation I've put into this weekend's upcoming LA and SD concerts, you'd all have me committed.
Seriously.

The NY shows are worse than anywhere. Every JO guy there tries to look like the band ie:haircut, jacket, pose. losers.

I wasn't pciking on Wisconsin...I was just saying that there were large people there. They could have been from Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois or wherever people came from to see them in Wisconsin.

I hung out with people that drove from the Kentucky/Ohio border, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. :shrug:

Zoner ... :tongue:

it's a reflex for me ... people are always saying that Wisconsin people are fat ...

In fact there was this guy i sang with in choir in college who refused to believe i was from Wisconsin because, according to him, and I quote:

All Wisconsin women are fat.

I am going to the SD concert with pit tickets!!!

So, a question: how late can I go and still get a good spot? I was thinking noon, because I have to drive about 2 hrs to get there. Headsonsticks are you camping out, and if so why? (or better rephrased: is everyone going insanely early?)

is lowercase mad at me?

Ody said:
I am going to the SD concert with pit tickets!!!

So, a question: how late can I go and still get a good spot? I was thinking noon, because I have to drive about 2 hrs to get there. Headsonsticks are you camping out, and if so why? (or better rephrased: is everyone going insanely early?)

It depends on what you consider a good spot. I got into the pit at the Chicago/wisconsin show after the opening band, and I was about ten feet from Ed O'Brien. :shrug:

Ok, to quell all these rumours that I'm a 1,500 Radiohead freak here are the details of my weekend. La la la...

Friday night. September 26, 2003. Hollywood Bowl.

We have a box that we are sharing with about 20 other people. Not bad seats at all.
Our hotel accomodations are at The Chateau Marmont where we have a bungalow. (2 master bedrooms, living room, dining room and 3 bathrooms. Private street entrance and 24 hr pool access. Radiohead are confirmed guests at the hotel as well.

We are also confirmed on the list for Radiohead's after party. I am not bullshitting you, if you'd like details I can go into it with you but you'll have to pm me cause its too long to get into in this thread.

Sunday night. September 28th, 2003. Coors Ampitheater

V.I.P. box. Center of the arena. Cost mucho $$$ but worth it. Includes cocktail waitress, vip parking and access to the VIP SIlver bullet lounge.

Sorry to be a brat and brag, but I know you'd all appreciate my weekend!

Ody said:
And how can I get there?

Ask Zoney. Only Ferdidnand can lead you.

Zoney... not sure what the bar is called at the Marmont. BUT after the RH after party we will be at The Lounge inside of the Standard Hotel on Sunset Blvd.

Nothing Screamer. Just you go and have fun watching TV anchors.

P.S. it's Radiohead in California. That's the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom