IT'S OFFICIAL #I Am Stupid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...

You all know I got the package from Ryan Adams, and Ryan's management has been super cool about writing back to my emails, so I told the one lady that I wanted to send Ryan a thank you package. While working on this, I was also putting together a package of Ryan bootlegs for my friend Scott. I had also burned a Ryan mix for a friend of mine who isn't too familiar with Ryan's stuff.

So...anyway...

I packed up Ryan's stuff and Scott's stuff and brought them to the post office. On the way home, I remembered that I had to mail out my friend's Ryan mix. When I get home, I go to grab the CD to package it up, and...

IT'S GONE.

:|

So...that means I either added it with Scott's stuff...or I just mailed Ryan Adams a Ryan Adams mix.

Go ahead.

LAUGH.

:| :| :|

Awww :hug:BC:hug:

Is there anyway you can go to the post office and see if they sent it out already? Or maybe call his company and ask them to refuse the delivery as it's the wrong item?

But the package kicked so much ass...the stickers and everything...it's so...cool...and perfect...I don't want to stop delivery!!!

Maybe he'll be in an altered state when he opens it and not notice. :shifty:

Edgette said:
Or maybe he'll like the mix CD, and you won't have anything to worry about.

I can see it now...

Ryan: Hey, this guy is pretty good!!!!! I should cover him.

You guys can laugh, if you want...

Really.

It's okay.

I find it funny.

HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Seriously...it IS pretty funny...if it had happened to somebody else, that is.

I guess at least I didn't accidentally send him my underwear or something.

*reaches in pants*

Wait a tick...

Uh oh.

:huh:

Well, I sent Scott's package through priority mail, so he should get it by Wednesday. I guess we'll know by then.

Okay, I need to go find some pants so I can go to the vet.

Continue laughing at me while I'm gone.

Bonochick said:
Okay, I need to go find some pants so I can go to the vet.

Continue laughing at me while I'm gone.

*hopes BC didn't mail her pants* :ohmy: :silent:

:hug:

BC: *tells father*

Dad: You mean...you sent him a CD of his own music?

BC: Possibly. I don't know for sure.

Dad: Wow...way to go...good one...

:mad:

:lmao: That's pretty damn funny!

No wait....that's REALLY damn funny!!

:lol: :laugh: :lmao:

It should guarantee another response from him, though! (Or maybe it will guarantee no further communication...:hmm: )

You could just come up with some elaborate story about how you were trying to open someone's eyes up to the wonder's of Ryan Adams' music, and you got so excited at the prospect that you mailed it off as fast as you could, so it accidentally got sent off to Ryan, leaving the box of handcuffs, whips and chains and melted candle wax still with you.

Back
Top Bottom