Its Official, I am out of debt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that was fast. It seems only a few months ago you were deep in it. I guess you got a lot of money real fast. Congrats. But I hope you understand it's not so easy for everyone, especially those buried in massive debt with 29% interest.

Congrats to ya'!! That's a goal my hubby & I are diligently working on. If things go per our plan, another two years of car payments & the only thing we'll owe on credit is the house. :up:

Congrats Velvet! That is one hell of an accomplishment. Seriously, our growing personal, corporate, and governmental debt has very dark implications for the future of our economy. I just read a figure in the journal about how average personal savings have gone from 10% of total income to a mere 0.2% in the last four or five years. It's downright scary.

I applaud anyone and everyone serious enough to realize good fiscal responsibility. Paying that off must feel so good and light! Like a huge weight off your shoulders.

Congrats again, and thank YOU, because together, collectively, we all contribute to the financial health and well being of our economy, which in turn affects everyone else.

Awesome!

I've worked hard to make sure I have no debt, although I do lease a vehicle, so there's no way around that. :)

Back
Top Bottom