it's official #i am now completely and totally in love with new york

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah yeah. whatever. i love bls and claw too. obviously. if you guys were cities, i'd live there and stuff. :angry:

Watching Sex and the City has made me want to go to New York
I think I became disillusioned watching it and think I could spend my days swanning around doing nothing but drinking, eating, wearing pretty clothes and managing to walk effortlessly in Manolo shoes, oh and I would also be able to go places in the yellow taxis. New York is a long way from Ireland though, well its a costly trip, only rich people here go, we are not rich :|

I'd like to see new york sometime, I've never been. I haven't really seen that many big cities other than those in so cal because when my family went on vacations we'd always go camping. One big city that I love is Las Vegas :drool:, I'm probably going there in June for one of my friend's 21st bday.

I only spent a day in NYC, and I fell in love with it.

I didn't know that one could fall in love with a city. :| :heart:

i'm going to new york in less than two weeks for easter to visit my brother and sister in law and my adorable little niece :hyper: :heart:

I still have never been to NYC or Vegas. But I have driven through NYC on the way to the Providence show for Larry's b-day.

*sigh*

I love New York! I've been there once and am heading back at the end of May for a mini bachlorette with my cousin and her friend. That city is just so amazing! It's like something i've never seen before. I told my fiance, if I can't live in Europe again, I want to live in Manhattan! :D

i think i'm suffering from shopping withdrawal. and hot bartender boy withdrawal. :|

and zoney, the snow removal is tough in bls/claw city, but the bars are great. :drool:

Mom and Dad are going to NYC next month. I'm jealous. Mom said they are going to shop for me at Sephora though. :drool:

Screaming Flower, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to NYC. Having lived here my entire life, I sometimes take for granted how "cool" it is. It takes reading posts like yours, for people like me to step back and take a look around.

zonelistener said:
THe bars are great....but what about the police department in BLS/Claw City?

And what about taxes?

I love NYC.

Um ... I don't think Happy Days or Laverne and Shirley ever made anyone want to visit Milwaukee.:(

I love visiting New York. I wouldn't want to live there because of the prices. In fact, one of my sisters who lives there is getting tired of it. She may move to Atlanta or another smaller/cheaper place.

Back
Top Bottom