It's Official# I am not dealing well.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:der: Coldplay are coming to Vancouver May 23rd. However, I didn't buy tickets when they first came on sale, because I was super confident that I'd be in Montreal by then.
Now I don't know. :shrug:
I will still probably be in Montreal by then... but I am not dealing well with the fact that Coldplay is coming to Vancouver and I don't have tickets. :scream:
So I buy a ticket... and then just sell it if I am unable to go? :crazy: But selling it may be hard....
Not dealing well.
Coldplay were in Montreal on Feb. 25, and I had hoped to be there by then to see them there. Well, that obviously didn't happen, so perhaps my hopes are jaded. :|

:huh: I wanna see Coldplay. Not dealing. I shouldn't be so whacked. I have already seen them three times. Front row last time too. Neeeed more :drool:

you could always try to get tickets the day of the show at the box office :shrug:

and of course there's always those people standing on the corner selling tickets :silent: :tsk:

:hug:

I know how you feel, chica. I've had tickets to Coldplay here twice. The first show, a freak storm destroys the roof of the venue, the second, my bf and I came down with a king-size case of the flu. :sick:

:hug: That sucks girl.

I could get tix that way ABEL or I could even get them now, but what pisses me off even worse than possibly NOT going, is that I could have gotten really good seats.
I don't deal well with crappy seats to concerts when I am used to being in the front row. :(

Angel said:

I don't deal well with crappy seats to concerts when I am used to being in the front row. :(

EXACTLY. I'm such a freak about concerts. I get them the second they go on sale, and if I don't get good results, sometimes I don't go. :coocoo:

:hug: I hope you get to go, sweetie.

HelloAngel said:

:hug: I hope you get to go, sweetie.
That's really sweet, but the dilemma is I'd rather be in Montreal. :scream: ...but I fear I'll get neither.

Angel said:
:hug: That sucks girl.

I could get tix that way ABEL or I could even get them now, but what pisses me off even worse than possibly NOT going, is that I could have gotten really good seats.

I know a guy who saw several U2 concerts across the country, and almost every one he got the tickets at the box office the day of the show when they released the unused tickets, and to my knowledge he was in the heart every time, so there's still a chance of you getting good seats :yes: :hug:

:hyper: ABEL rocks! ABEL rocks! ABEL rocks! Well, that's what I'll do then if I am still around come May 23rd.

the elevation tour came to las vegas, the first general admission show in years.

i couldn't get tickets. i missed the show. :reject:

:(

:|

:crack:

*we all stole your spot.................................................................

:reject:

of course, I don't know how coldplay handles their ticketing, so I may be wrong, but at most shows tickets are released at the box office the day of the show...you might want to call the box office to see how they're going to have it set up so you don't miss out...

and there's always ticket broker places, but you usually end up paying more, but for the U2 concert here, I had only gotten a reserved seat and not GA on the floor, but the week of the concert I decided to splurge and buy a floor ticket cuz all my other friends had floor tickets, of course I ended up paying $85, instead of $45 :shrug:

I bought my Coldplay tickets 3 months in advance thinking I would get the best seats. A fellow Interlander who I shall not name :angry:, waited until an hour before the show and bought a ticket outside for $20 and ended up with a WAAAYYY better seat than I did.

Go figure :eyebrow:

Angel said:

You should see Jenn and me. I get really whiney and annoyed when I'm in the SECOND row, even. :crack:

i am getting coldplay tickets for my b'day but i have no idea where i'm sitting. but i am so excited about finally seeing them that i don't even care.

:hyper:

:dance:

I never got tix to see them in LA, because I am too poor right now :(.

I bought the new Zwan CD though, good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom