it's official # I am depressed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I'm so depressed about all of the stuff going on now......corruption, greed, you name it, if it's bad it seems to be going on now. There's no hope. Wake up dead man.........

Hope is an illusion. You think it's there, and you try to take comfort in its potential beauty, but nothing ever comes of it. If it does, it is only temporary.

Bonochick said:
Hope is an illusion. You think it's there, and you try to take comfort in its potential beauty, but nothing ever comes of it. If it does, it is only temporary.

My sentiments exactly.:sad: :sad:

:hug: to both of you.

I have a major problem with depression. :( I'm sure I'll feel better this summer when I'm with Sam and have more time to do what I want to do, but right now that seems so far away. :sigh:

I've had major bouts of depression over my lifetime, and most recently it was last year when I was unemployed. (The other times it was just life in general getting me down.) You just have to keep upbeat, and hope that things will turn around. Hope, plus talking to people, is what keeps us alive. :hug:

I've been having problems with depression for eons, and I've always been able to get hold of the situation in the end. But sometimes it is hard stuff to deal with. :scream: :scream:

I suffered from depression for so long...far too long. I was finally able to kick that 24/7 feeling. Now...I just get cases of the blues. But when it comes along...I don't suffer. I make the most of it. Dare I say that I sometimes enjoy it?

All of you have made very wise statements. :hug: Go with yourself you guys. If you can't make yourself happy, nobody will make you happy. It's not a fair world out there. You have to take lemons and make lemonade in life.

Okay, so I've been thinking. Mayhaps I'm wrong. Yeah, you all know I'm wrong, so just work with me because I have a hard time admitting it.

Well...okay...kick me in the ass because I forget about all of the good stuff there is around me. Most of it is trash, but somebody threw out some diamonds in that trash.

Grab 'em.

Trade 'em for Pez.

Run to Mexico.

Quietly.

:shifty:

:hug:

I feel better now. This stuff comes and goes. I think that there is hope as long as there are good people and I know that there are good people. It's been said that virtue doesn't make news. That's not quite true, of course, but sometimes it's *too* true. You know what I mean?

"irony is the attendant of hope....hope is the fuel of the innocent"
P. Fussell

Back
Top Bottom