It's Official: I am an anarchist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I was going to open a box of Junior Mints, and it said "Open Other End" on it. You know what I did??!!! I opened that end anyways!!!! No one tells me what to do, no one! I'm so bad azz!!!!!

Anarchy means that I litter.

forget anarchy....you are screwing with math and science, young man.

Don't be THAT guy who ruins it for everyone else! :angry:

andy_anarchy.jpg

I'm not sure what that means or who that guy is, but I agree.

u2popmofo said:
I was going to open a box of Junior Mints, and it said "Open Other End" on it. You know what I did??!!! I opened that end anyways!!!! No one tells me what to do, no one! I'm so bad azz!!!!!

I myself have been tempted many a time to sample various ends; a defier of conventions (republican) you might say.

And yes, those junior mints are delicious.

Regards,

jelly

Re: Re: It's Official: I am an anarchist

GARY#2 said:

I myself have been tempted many a time to sample various ends; a defier of conventions (republican) you might say.

Tempted????!!!

Check this out, I'm such an anarchist that I'm now going to spell anarcist incorrectly!!! Take that society!!! Take that!!!! Anarchy in the USA!!!

I'm gonna tear this stupid city down!

:drool:

You know what ... my days as an anarchist started early. The gas station across the street from my high school had a sign on the door that said, "Only 3 students allowed at a time."

You know what ... I went in there with four of my friends.

Take that and suck on it.

Re: Re: It's Official: I am an anarchist

GARY#2 said:

Regards,

jelly

You manhoar(der)

~:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom