It's official # I am addicted to Planet Smoothies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Someone at work corrupted me last week. There's a Planet Smoothie place a block away from the library. Another worker went and got a whole bunch of those things for us last week. She brought me this great mix of oranges, peaches, yogurt, pineapple, yogurt, and an anti-oxidant called a Screamsicle. I'm addicted. I had another one on the way out of town Friday (thank goodness because an oil spill on the road screwed me as far as getting to a restaurant was concerned :censored: :censored: :censored: ). I got home this afternoon and stopped by...........you guessed it, the Planet Smoothie place on the way in. It's too hot to cook dammit. But I've got my Screamsicle. :yes: :yes: :yes:

:drool: damn it now i want one.

Two Piece Bikini?
Strawberries or chocolate, bananas, and fat burner blast.
Strawberry - Calories 286, Fat 0.5g, Protein 4.3g

Mediterranean Monster?
Strawberries, bananas, fat burner blast, with a splash of orange juice.
Calories 310, Fat 0.5g, Protein 2.1g

Rasmanian Devil?
Raspberries, bananas, and fat burner blast.
Calories 265, Fat 0.5g, Protein 3.1g

Billy Bob Banana?
Bananas, bananas, bananas, and fat burner blast.
Calories 312, Fat 1.2g, Protein 3.9g

Leapin? Lizard?
Peaches, strawberries, and fat burner blast.
Calories 209, Fat 0.2g, Protein 1.1g

Lunar Lemonade?
Lemonade, strawberries, bananas, and fat burner blast.
Calories 378, Fat 0.8g, Protein 1.8g

Lunar Lemonade (Raspberry)?
Lemonade, raspberries, bananas, and fat burner blast.
Calories 375, Fat 0.8g, Protein 1.8g

mm, sounds good. i'd first have to get beyond this chocolate addiction that has recently hit massive proportions...

zonelistener said:
I haven't been to the one here yet. :reject:
I do have coupons...maybe a Monday night treat!

I love Jamba Juice's Peanut Butter Moo

Go!! You'll love yourself!!
*plotting to hit the store again Wednesday*

I went by the Planet Smoothie joint on the way from the doctor to work at the library. I got a great big Screamsicle! Well, the air conditioning at work was shot and the second shift was cancelled! I did shelve all of the books after we closed. Whew! Thank God for that terrific ice in my tummy! More heat torture is guaranteed tomorrow. :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored: Of course it's an excuse to get, uh, another Screamsicle--it's a block away from work!!
I'm pitiful. :reject: :help: :help: :banghead: :shrug: :censored:

Guess what I'm drinking now???:lol: :lol:
The library was an inferno. The air conditioning isn't fixed and we closed early again. After I'd shelved an undetermined number of books they let me go and I went straight to the Planet Smoothie joint. I am now drinking a Screamsicle.:cool: :cool: :cool:

LOL I was reading the first post and title and thought Planet Smoothie is some sort of female cosmetics company - what with all the fruit mentioned. (of course Screamsicle bit confused me)

U2girl said:
LOL I was reading the first post and title and thought Planet Smoothie is some sort of female cosmetics company - what with all the fruit mentioned. (of course Screamsicle bit confused me)

The Screamsicle has a bit of orange sherbet in it. But no, it's not a cosmetics place. I don't even wear make-up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom