It's Official# Hug Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
no reason.......

:sexywink: Just want some good ole fashioned loving.

I hug you all :hug: Interference :hug:

:scream: Ok fine! There is a reason!! I am feeling ganged up on today and am sad and feeling sorry for myself, but didn't want to be weak... but I am so here it is!

Hug this poor sod! :scream:

ok...at first i was hesitant to hug you.

i thought perhaps once i hugged you, that you would trap me and hold me hostage to make the wild lose.

but i see now that that's not the case.

:hug:

:lol: Lilly!!

thx guys ;)

You all squeezed too hard.... now I have a headache :crazy: haha

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Neeever satisfied are you? :wink:

I refuse to hug softer. :| :hug:
*Blame the hormones. And you go girl! Don't back down on those killer hugs.

and Lilly.... my dear... my NHL opponent... :sexywink: Ever been to Vancouver? haha You will Friday and after they play WTSHNN we will take the ice and tame the wild out of your team. :wave:

Oh... and did I mention? Bear is on our side. :kiss:

:hug: wildboof :hug:

Angel said:
and Lilly.... my dear... my NHL opponent... :sexywink: Ever been to Vancouver? haha You will Friday and after they play WTSHNN we will take the ice and tame the wild out of your team. :wave:

Oh... and did I mention? Bear is on our side. :kiss:

:hug: wildboof :hug:

angel....my peach...my NHL nemesis.... :angrysexywink:

I've never been to vancouver. we can't have the game there, it's not neutral.....we will play in yankton, south dakota - home of :heart: tom brokaw :heart: and then we will take the....canucks..ouut...uhh..of YOUR TEAM!! YEAH!

i don't know what bear will do for you. his insults will fall on deaf hockey playing ears.

i have kirk on my side :wink:

:hug: canuckcanuck :hug:

Last edited:
i think you need to enter the arena that is Put 'Em Under Pressure.

*Runs off to start new thread

:hug: to all

I could use a hug myself. Haven?t had time for Interference lately. And I am in an industry of sharks. And yesterday I realized one of my best friends doesn?t believe in rocknroll anymore. And I am asking myself... yeah well you know... where to go and what to do and stuff...

Merci. Its great to see some who believe in rocknroll. :wink:

It is weird... I can?t let go... lost my mental innocence years ago. Still, I can?t let go, I always return to art and music and the night. And sometimes, it feels as if no one can touch me because I have already faded away.

smileyhug.gif

Back
Top Bottom