It's official How I made an idiot out of me in record time.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Sometimes I even shock myself... :reject:

So I haven't been feeling well the last week - fever, headache - and I called to work on Monday to say I won't be back yet. But instead of my boss, you-know-who picked up.
You'd think I'd talk normally, right? Explain stuff?

Well, nope. For SOME reason I freaked out (I have no idea what came over me to this day, guess I was afraid she'd be mad at me) and I hung up on her!

Wait...it gets worse. At work there is the kind of phone where you can see number of person who calls. And sure enough, a second or two after that, phone rings.

Not suspecting anything, I pick up. And YIKES, she called back. So I explained things then (about the sickness), and I felt VERY embarassed after that. You know the feeling when you just wish the Earth would swallow you? That was it.

Of course, that feeling got worse on my first day back at work two days ago. She didn't say anything about it, so maybe she things the line got cut off or something. I hope so... if not, I look like an even bigger fool for not saying anything at all!

:scream:

salami has been cracking me up today

tell them not to mess with you or you'll have them whacked by your slovenian mafia family.

Back
Top Bottom