It's Official# How badly do I want to walk to Dairy Queen right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
-badly
-neeeeed ice cream
-or do I?
-it will get me out of my teeny aprt.
-I will get exercise...
-I will get fat
-Am I hungry?
-or filling a void?
-ice cream
-ice creeeeeeeam
-ice creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

what do you think? it should be said that it is a good 10-15 minute walk away and it is dark out.

:hmm: Baskin Robbins is closer........

:lol: @ Justified.

You know what? I was going to start another thread but I am Officially hijacking my ice cream thread to say......... Snapfish is going to delete all my pictures because I am not a US resident!!!!! :scream:

However, Snapfish is not able to fulfill orders for customers that live outside of the U.S.

ok. I am going outside.... in the direction of Baskin Robbins I think.... there is a very good chance it will be closed.... but an even better chance the IGA will be open and I can buy ice cream :hyper:

hmm.... where is Screaming Flower? I haven't seen her since my triumphant return online.

... I am sooo talking to myself right now... :uhoh:

*Not used to EST zone Interference browsing..........

:wave: Hi April!!! Still here..... :crack: Did the dishes instead.... I mean.... how badly do I need that ice cream? It's nearly ten o'clock. It'll just give me a tummy ache.

:drool: ice cream..............

oK.... back in a bit. I gotta fulfill this craving.

I went to Baskin Robbins and had two scoops in a waffle cone. One scoop Chocolate Chip Mint for April, and one scoop Cookie Dough pour moi. ;)

I wanna drive a dilly wagon when I grow up.

Wait...I AM grown up...

:hmm:

I think I hear my callin'...and it is a whimsical dilly wagon tune!

I really want to marry him...

If anyone is listening.... I think my status should be changed from "Elvis's Naughty Angel" to "Justifiiiied" :sexywink: Not that I have anything against Elvis... I just feel Justified would suit me better and well, isn't Elvis engaged? It's just plain wrong for me to be his naughty Angel.

Back
Top Bottom