ITS OFFICIAL # Hi Biff I see you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know nothing about my cheeks, or if indeed I am a bugger! This is officially my first post in IO. God, I feel so exposed (but NOT my cheeks.):ohmy:

:lol:

Welcome!! I will only eat half of your brains cuz you're cool :wink:

:macdevil: :drool:

Well, of course I am so massively brained that I can easily afford to lose that much. Plenty to go around.

I also must confess that I own a vinyl copy of Brain Salad Surgery. I have no shame. Braaiins!!:D

When I think of the name Biff I think of a big, muscley, buffed guy from Germany... :hmm:

A hat wouldn't fit on my head today
I blamed it on my huge brain
:up:

When I hear biff I think of the following phrase:

"I am going to biff you one if you don't shut your trap" which means "If you don't stop this nonsense right now I will thump you"

Biff means to punch/ hit here :up:

Cleasai said:
Sicy I havent heard that phrase since 1988 :lol:

How bout this one...

FACE PLANT!!
pointlaugh.gif

You're molded.. totally faced!! :angry:

Ich bin ein Biffliner = I am a jelly doughnut

Ich habe keine brains = I have no brains (Give me yours)

Nein, I'm not from Deutschland. It's just the remnants of a dilettantish education.

Lets just have everyone put their brains in a big pile in the middle of the room and we'll all sit around the blue crack and dine together :drool:

It's interesting you just mentioned blue crack. I had to leave the room a minute ago to get a pair of pants. My cheeks were getting cold.

biff said:
It's interesting you just mentioned blue crack. I had to leave the room a minute ago to get a pair of pants. My cheeks were getting cold.

There are a number of people here who do not like to wear pants.

Right now, it is so damn hot in my office that I would like to be pantless.

I think you will fit in with us just fine.

Back
Top Bottom