It's Official #Hi, bammo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't me.

That song makes me think of Jenn's mom. :uhoh:

Jkayet is back in England, by the way. I had SIX missed calls from her today. :ohmy:

I had three voicemail messages from her. :eek::laugh:

No one other than Sam ever calls me, and the one day they do (my mom this morning and Jenn this afternoon), I have my phone off. :huh:

I've started reading His Dark Materials (the first few pages) but I'm going to have to restrain myself cos I'm already half way through a different book and I don't want to confuse myself.

Lord of the Rings won the Big Read. What a surprise :rolleyes:

*edited cos I wrote something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever*

Last edited:
I didnt think it should win

Bammo i know i always ask but did u get ur calender? :slant:

I understand this thread.

Im so in touch with daily events.

Yeah, I knew LOTR would win. I LOVE the books and the movies, but I think some of the other books on the list, even in the top five, were better. *coughhisdarkmaterialscough*

I have a big read calendar, but I haven't looked at it much yet. I got it like three weeks ago, but it's been sitting on my floor unopened. :reject:

I got my big read calender

bammo they suck ask for a new one

its pretty i like it

I have 3 u2 claenders and my big read calender hanging precariously on one little hook thing on my wall they will fall off some night and hit my head im sure of it :hmm: I really coud throw out the 2001 and 2002 calenders that would make sense :|

i need to start an essay and learn a pres for monday

you'd think im worried

:|

I need to finish an essay. I just have to write about the Kennedy and Johnson administrations' civil rights enforcement and I'm through, other than the intro and conclusion which I can write over Christmas. I just don't want to have to drag all these massive civil rights books home. :no:

I should go to be really cos I've got to get up early to take an old matress to the tip and decorate the christmas tree in the hall that's been up for a week with no trimmings on it. Then me and my best mate Jo (I've known her for 25 years - since I was 1!!) are going for a 3 course christmas dinner with wine at a nice pub near my house

but I'm not tired yet so what's the point in going to bed?

Back
Top Bottom