It's Official # Herbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Over the weekend I entered a flower show with the many different herbs that I grow. Low and behold I won the Award of Horticultral Excellence for growing the best herbs. I got a beautiful blue ribbon and certificate that was given to me. I guess Miracle Grow really does work!

zoney! said:
you know...I cannot find a single image on the Internet of the Burger King Advertising flop "herb" :|

herb.jpg

Last edited:
mayhaps you can give me some advice then. :hmm: i'm about to plant some herbs (basil, thyme, parsley, and some of the other kinds that i forget), is anything in particular that i need to do to ensure they actually grow? i've never planted or tended to a garden in my life!

congrats tiny dancer. :applaud:

KhanadaRhodes said:
mayhaps you can give me some advice then. :hmm: i'm about to plant some herbs (basil, thyme, parsley, and some of the other kinds that i forget), is anything in particular that i need to do to ensure they actually grow? i've never planted or tended to a garden in my life!

congrats tiny dancer. :applaud:

Plant them in good rich soil, and make sure that they get plenty of sunlight. Keep them watered, but don't overwater them or they will turn yellow. :)

tiny dancer said:
Plant them in good rich soil, and make sure that they get plenty of sunlight. Keep them watered, but don't overwater them or they will turn yellow. :)
haha oops, i don't think the soil here is very rich. i don't have much soil at all to work with but i doubt what i've got is good.

Back
Top Bottom