IT'S OFFICIAL #Henry Jr.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Oh my gosh...big ass spider in the bathtub. :|

I'm sorry, but I killed that sucker right and proper. He was so big I didn't want to smoosh him, so I poisoned him.

1. I sprayed him with Lysol. He was still moving.

2. I sprayed him with body splash. He was still moving.

3. I sprayed him with perfume. He was still moving.

4. I sprayed him with hairspray. He was still moving.

5. I sprayed him with more Lysol. He was still moving.

6. I sprayed him with more hairspray. He was still moving.

7. I squirted a huge glob of shower gel on him. He's stuck.

Tough little guy. :mad:

i bet he smells really nice now though

:sad:

Last edited:
I'm gonna go check on him to make sure he's still encased in the glob of shower gel. If he's gone, I will have the big one. :|

Ugh...the fumes when I walk into the bathroom almost made me pass out. I think I sprayed too much stuff.

He looks quite dead.

I should probably clean him up and throw him away...I'll have to use about 20 pieces of paper towel though. I don't wanna touch him.

easytiger said:
I usually just grab a tissue, pick the spider off, roll up the tissue and flush it down the toilet :|

i usually grab a paper cup, chase the spider into it, and let it outside

Last edited:
beli said:
What kind of spider was it?

An evil one who was waiting for me to fall asleep so he could crawl up my nose and nibble on my brains.

Couldnt you just share the shower with the spider? Usually there not very big and dont drink much. :sad:

I don't share showers. There are about two people in the world I would care to share a shower with...MAYBE.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing to do with spiders

02.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen
Ladies and gentlemen

Spider
He is our hero
Spider
Get rid of
Spider
Step on spider
Spider
We love you spider

I promise not to kill you
Spider

Spider
We love you spider
Spider
Get rid of
Spider
Must stop
Spider
He is our hero

a song by They Might be Giants

Nothin to get. The first picture was Christopher Thingie. Then I thought better of posting it and decided to get back on topic and post something spider related. I stopped posting after that as I thought I wasnt making any sense to myself let alone anyone else :up:

I don't get why - if the spider could climb down - he or she can't climb back up

interesting

My Dad has a "spider ambulance" its the Dyson, sometimes he will run up the hall saying nee naw when there is a spider on the loose.
Two nights ago he came into my room at like 3 in the morning, he lifted something then I heard all this banging, it frightened me, I asked him what he was doing and he said:
"I just saw this huge spider, I couldn't get past him, so I killed him with one of your shoes, here you can have it back now" :|

your dad is a funny man

does he has a regular pub he goes to or something?
I'll stalk him :up:

He doesnt have a regular pub, he doesnt really go out much.
If you go to the Europa though you might meet him, he goes there with my Mum and my uncle and his girlfriend. One night I met them there and we were all plastered (except my Dad) and my uncles girlfriend and my mum took me into a place were there was a formal dance, we just sat down at a table we looked very scruffy compared tot he people in ballgowns, then they stole everything from the tables, like roses, sweets and small bottles of whiskey. :| I couldnt believe it. I was moritified. :|

:lol: That's great! :up:

I hate spiders except for one. when I was at home in San Antonio I had a little spider friend for like 3 years. I named him Spidey. He'd crawl up and down the walls around my computer but he'd never get too close to me and I never had the heart to kill it. I'd just watch him. Then I moved to Dublin and my mom got a hold of the computer and Spidey. :sad: Spidey is no longer with us.....*mumbles* my mom is a murderer!!!:sad:

My friend has a tarantula called Chloe. He loves her. I really hate it. He always lets her out of her house and then he lets his dog slobber on my lap and then sometimes he will get his hamsters out. It drives me mad he knows I am afraid of all the animals and the dog seems to love me, it always sits beside me or on me and last time we were there our other friend came into the room and started pushing me about and the dog ate part of his jumper and barked at him. haha. The last time the tarantula got out of her house though she was in a bad mood and started flicking her hairs at my friend and it apparently causes an allergic reaction or something like that. He doesnt take her out that much anymore :D

BC you should have just got a shovel and hit it over the head with it.
My neighbour did that with a king brown snake which was hanging around, but it didnt die, so we had an angry and now brain damaged angry king brown snake stalking us all.

i think it got dementia and moved to the city though. or maybe it got run over on the freeway :hyper:

Angela Harlem said:

i think it got dementia and moved to the city though. or maybe it got run over on the freeway :hyper:

Have you ever found a snake in your house? :ohmy:

nup, never a snake. actually in all my 21 years living in the bush, i only ever saw about 3 snakes - all red belly black snakes. millions of spiders though.
:mad:

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!
:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom