It's Official Help Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
If someone has any magic sleeping pills or something please pass them along. I have had the shittiest sleep over the last 3 weeks and I'm sick of it! :banghead: Like, I'll be really tired, but when I go to lie in my bed I cannot get comfortable and I end up tossing and turning for half the night. It sucks! :mad:

All this, plus I've had a few really fucked up dreams some nights which make it even more impossible to go back to sleep. :huh: :sad:

Time to go to work. :scream:

You should buy this stuff called "Simply Sleep" - it's a sleeping aid by the makers of Tylonol. Works like a charm.

Have you tried Tylenol PM? Made me sleep for 14 hours straight. :ohmy: Sleeping pills made me reeaaallly groggy, I couldn't function even after a looonng sleep.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If someone has any magic sleeping pills or something please pass them along. I have had the shittiest sleep over the last 3 weeks and I'm sick of it! :banghead: Like, I'll be really tired, but when I go to lie in my bed I cannot get comfortable and I end up tossing and turning for half the night. It sucks! :mad:

All this, plus I've had a few really fucked up dreams some nights which make it even more impossible to go back to sleep. :huh: :sad:

You've just described me. :|

[quick reply] heeheeheee

My friend loves lavender under her pillow she says she loves going to bed b/c it makes her sleep she talks about it during an hour and ten mins of french so It must be good

I always find putting new sheets and pillows and leaving my window slightly open helps me fall asleep after a cuppa teaaa

:shrug:

I have lavender spray that I put on my pillows and sheets. :heart:

I've recently become obsessed with lavender, raspberry, and ginger scented stuff. :der:

Lavender is a good idea. Also try a cup of Chamomile Tea or a Hot Toddy.

It could be just part of getting used to having a regular work schedule again. It will get better. :hug: I know I always have a harder time getting to sleep on Sunday nights after staying up later and sleeping late over the weekend.

hey I just noticed this quick reply thing...how nice!
I don't see why I will ever press that damned reply button ever again!

Back
Top Bottom