its official: help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our office is doing a secret santa and I have NO idea what to get mine. :sad: :( :sigh:

I have done the traditional little things, like candy and an ornament, but now I have to get something for like under $20...and this woman is so diffucult to buy for. I just KNEW i was going to get stuck with her. She is so weird.

any suggestions?????? :)

:help::huh::help:

How about a gift certificate? Like for Bath and Body Works, or Victoria's Secret? :)

Or is there something she really likes that you could get her a calendar of?

i just got back from target. is there a target store near you? they have some nice gifts in their christmas gift section, usually for $20 or under. bls had some good ideas about the gift certificates too.

my mum sent me out to get her friends secret santa gift about 2 weeks ago I got to pick the theme for her office ebcause she is the boss of her staff and she had to pick it so i picked Naughty but nice for her :hmm: I got her friend an alice band with mistletoe on top - she is a big joker - we think she will love it :hmm: THats all i could find though - they can only spend a small amount of money so we are getting novelty chocolates too. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom