Its Official #Hellz Yeah, exclusive video of Boomcha at a bangin' party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not funny when its described, its more of a visual thing

Yertle....old people dancing ghetto style.

Or that's what I gather. THis type of crap just doen't work with crap-ass dial-up connection. And there isn't much alternative (within a reasonable price) in the midlle of now where.
:angry:

the word is "libel".
you've given me a bad name.
and now.
legally,
you will pay.

unless we can come to some sort of agreement:sexywink:

dont make me get illm to yell at you :mad:

two way = you and me way :kiss:

yeah, sicy could have given you a "I like to follow around ABEL and make rude comments to her" avatar. -illm

what a diss

she put the SMACK DOWN on your azz, and i dont think she'd be afraid to do it again

diss?

I was supposed to be offended by that?

Hmmm. Interesting. That's not how I took it.

But you are a sensitive little boy. I guess I could see how you would take that as a "diss," as you call it.

I was actually really impressed with you this morning Chizzer...I expected you to be crapping all over the sports forum....

I reread what I originally posted in which the supposed "diss" happened, and realized my statement was a bit general...could have covered your avatar too.

I think I know what you mean by "diss." THIS is a "diss," right?

Screaming Flower said:
hey chizip, blow it our your ass. just because you are the world's biggest bitter crybaby doesn't mean you need to rain on everyone's parade. your whining is rather unbecoming and it's getting very old. we know you hate the cubs, the city of chicago, anyone who lives in chicago and anyone who has ever had anything remotely to do with chicago. EVERYONE knows. congratulations. we're all thrilled for you. repeating it incessantly will not make the cardinals suddenly appear in the playoffs, nor will it make you sound at all intelligent.

news alert: no one gives a rat's ass about the cardinals. get over it already.

i swear everytime anyone even mentions chicago you have some sort of bizarre meltdown. obsess much? it's not healthy to dwell on things like you do - you might want to look into medication or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom